Do I have interior pieces? Oooooh DO I!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do I have interior pieces? Oooooh DO I!

Gotta start cleaning up shop, and I just don't have a need for 6 full interiors ;) So here's what's left after the dust settles.

I have two pairs of black front door panels. Both pairs are in EXCELLENT shape. One of the driver's panels has one or two barely noticeable nicks - not even worth mentioning, but I'd rather say it.

I have a full set of grey panels from a 2 door. These are almost perfect - there's a small piece cut out of the bottom of the driver's side, but you can glue it back down. The passenger side has a small scratch above the door handle. I also have the map pockets and door pulls, in great shape.

I have one set of black door pulls. They're in good shape. Also have a pair of map pockets in great shape. The pic makes the bottom one look worn, but it's just the way the light hits it - barely noticeable in person.

I'm happy to sell pairs, or seperate - whatever will get them gone.

First black pair:

Second black pair:

Grey Fronts:

Grey rears:

Black Map pockets:

Black Door pulls:

Grey map pockets:

Grey door pulls

what do you want shipped to 41017 for the black pulls and pockets?
    Current Cars
    2014 M235i
    2009 R56 Cooper S
    1998 M3
    1997 M3

Comment

Originally posted by DaveCN
      what do you want shipped to 41017 for the black pulls and pockets?
      Got a PM five minutes ago for them - I'll give him a few more minutes then they're yours Dave :)

Comment

Door pockets and map pulls are sold.

But, I might have another set in a week or so.

Comment

I may be interested in the black front door panels, as well as a black drivers side door pull if you get one in anytime soon.

The problem is that mine are warped and the grommet snap thingy's in the door panel are busted and so as a result the panels stick out from the door and its pretty ugly. My passenger side one has the actual carpboard piece torn near the top, so there is a bump where the carboard overlaps.

I know there are two different style of clips and I'm wondering if these will fit an early style car?

Maybe I can interest you in a trade?

-Nathan
          PNW E30 CREW ///

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan
            I may be interested in the black front door panels, as well as a black drivers side door pull if you get one in anytime soon.

The problem is that mine are warped and the grommet snap thingy's in the door panel are busted and so as a result the panels stick out from the door and its pretty ugly. My passenger side one has the actual carpboard piece torn near the top, so there is a bump where the carboard overlaps.

I know there are two different style of clips and I'm wondering if these will fit an early style car?

Maybe I can interest you in a trade?

-Nathan
            I have both styles of clips. In order to store and ship them safely, all door panels have been stripped of everything - clips and all. So I can include the ones you need.

As for trades - I don't want any more freakin interiors - look at all the ones I got already! lol. The only thing I do need are front 2 door panels that are black with grey cloth inserts.

Comment

So how much are you lookin to get? $50 Shipped?
              PNW E30 CREW ///

Comment

How about a nice set of black floor mats?

Luke

Closing SOON!
                "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

I can do 50 shipped. Just a pair of front black panels?

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                    How about a nice set of black floor mats?

Luke
                    Pics? What would you like to trade them for?

Comment

Originally posted by Beemerfanatik
                      Got another Underdash Bolster in yet? or Black door pulls? or a good condition e-brake console? If not then that should be it.
                      PNW E30 CREW ///

Comment

Got another Underdash Bolster in yet? or Black door pulls? or a good condition e-brake console? If not then that should be it.
                        No, maybe, and maybe.

Convince me to fit my e36 ebrake console and you can have my nice shiny ebrake console.

Comment

No, maybe, and maybe.

Convince me to fit my e36 ebrake console and you can have my nice shiny ebrake console.
                          The e36 console will look infinetely better than that old crappy e30 one. It is so crappy you should just let me take it off your hands. :twisted:
                          PNW E30 CREW ///

Comment

No, maybe, and maybe.

The e36 console will look infinetely better than that old crappy e30 one. It is so crappy you should just let me take it off your hands. :twisted:
                            A valiant effort. I'll take a look at it this weekend :)

Comment

Working...
                            X