X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chubtone
    replied
    Originally posted by Chubtone View Post
    I sent you an email last week about ordering a rebuilt head and possibly a complete m20 rebuild and wanted to know what you suggest I order in order to improve performance a bit while staying California smog legal. Thanks
    Am I asking forbidden questions? Stack of money burning a hole in my pocket :devil:

Leave a comment:

• MR 325
    replied
    Originally posted by bluebeamer View Post
    Shout out to these guys for always do there best to help everyone. Probably the best people in the BMW community to talk to. Also best craftsmen ship, bought a head a year ago and everything is perfect.
    Thank you very much! We appreciate it! 8)

Leave a comment:

• bluebeamer
    replied
    Shout out to these guys for always do there best to help everyone. Probably the best people in the BMW community to talk to. Also best craftsmen ship, bought a head a year ago and everything is perfect.

Leave a comment:

• Chubtone
    replied
    I sent you an email last week about ordering a rebuilt head and possibly a complete m20 rebuild and wanted to know what you suggest I order in order to improve performance a bit while staying California smog legal. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• MR 325
    replied

The M20 HD rocker arms are back in stock!
    Order yours now at www.BimmerHeads.com

Leave a comment:

• MR 325
    replied
    Originally posted by Simple_Smith View Post
    Any idea when the HD rockers will be back in stock? Looking to pick up a set
    We are expecting them to arrive this week.

I will be sure to make a post about it once they arrive. Thanks! :)

Leave a comment:

• Simple_Smith
    replied
    Any idea when the HD rockers will be back in stock? Looking to pick up a set

Leave a comment:

• MR 325
    replied
    Originally posted by mikebloco View Post
    Has anyone dyno'd your m30 head on a stock block or one with higher CR?
    Unfortunately none that I am aware of.

Originally posted by donahue1980 View Post
    I just received my cylinder head today from Bimmerheads and it looks amazing! My shop was thoroughly impressed and they along with myself cannot wait to get it installed.
    Thank you Thomas! Pleasure to work with you!

Leave a comment:

• donahue1980
    replied
    Bimmerheads 885 Cylinder head

I just received my cylinder head today from Bimmerheads and it looks amazing! My shop was thoroughly impressed and they along with myself cannot wait to get it installed.

Leave a comment:

• mikebloco
    replied
    Has anyone dyno'd your m30 head on a stock block or one with higher CR?

Leave a comment:

• MR 325
    replied
    Originally posted by Czur1991 View Post
    I know you have general pricing for M20 heads, but about M42 heads pricing? Considering I supply the core.
    We can absolutely do them! We have one in the shop right now for a local customer actually. Please drop us an email and we'll go in to more detail. info@bimmerheads.com

Thank you,
    Matt

Leave a comment:

• Czur1991
    replied
    I know you have general pricing for M20 heads, but about M42 heads pricing? Considering I supply the core.

Leave a comment:

• MR 325
    replied
    Once again I've fallen behind on keeping this thread updated! :(

We've been very busy with numerous M20/M30 head and engine builds and more!

We will be attending the E30 Picnic in Tacoma, Washington next weekend! We'd love to see you all there! If anyone would like any parts delivered such as rockers, camshafts, timing belts, shirts, etc please email us ASAP to place your order! We will be sure to give you special E30 Picnic pricing!

Leave a comment:

• MR 325
    replied
    Originally posted by bmwstudent View Post
    Just received my SSSquid chip designed to work with 17lb injectors and my bimmerheads head and cam combo. Can't wait to install next week I just want to have the m50 injectors cleaned first. I'm going from a Turner chip to SSSQuid. Excited to feel the results.
    Enjoy! :up:

Leave a comment:

• bmwstudent
    replied
    Just received my SSSquid chip designed to work with 17lb injectors and my bimmerheads head and cam combo. Can't wait to install next week I just want to have the m50 injectors cleaned first. I'm going from a Turner chip to SSSQuid. Excited to feel the results.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X