Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MR 325
    replied
    Performance M30B35 head is done and waiting for customer pickup. Also working on an 885 head for a local customer this week. Next up is another welded 885 race head along with an Eta engine remove, rebuild, and replace. Hope you're all having a great week!

Leave a comment:

• MR 325
    replied
    Originally posted by Turbo_Beast View Post
    Hey! Are you guys doing a boxing day sale of any kinda on cylinder heads?? That will definitely force me to buy one finally. Let me know!
    Replied to your PM. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Turbo_Beast
    replied
    Hey! Are you guys doing a boxing day sale of any kinda on cylinder heads?? That will definitely force me to buy one finally. Let me know!

Leave a comment:

• MR 325
    replied
    Our M30B35 engine build has finally been dropped in to the E30. More pics to come!

Another local picking up his rebuilt head today. Have a great weekend everyone! 8)

Leave a comment:

• MR 325
    replied
    Another new addition to the website! BimmerHeads Shop T-shirts!

These are printed on super-comfy Hanes tagless tees and are $25 shipped!

Visit www.BimmerHeads.com to order!

Leave a comment:

• e30lyf
    replied
    do you have pics 3.0? :)

Leave a comment:

• MR 325
    replied
    More engines coming together and more on the way!

Our most recent M20 2.8L stroker build is complete although I don't have any "complete" photos available. This build is using +0.5mm M20B25 pistons, M20B27 connecting rods, and a M52B28 crankshaft. The crank and pistons were machined for clearance and the rotating assembly was completely balanced. This engine should be a lot of fun inside a 2002. ;)

Next up is a M30B35 build that we're excited to finally have the time to finish. This engine has a knife edged crankshaft, H-beam connecting rods, ARP rod bolts, ARP head studs, early Euro head, M30B35 valves, 284 camshaft, HD rockers, dual race valve springs, rocker locks, and of course plenty of porting and polishing. This head and piston combo will make just shy of 10:1 compression. An added bonus, it's going in an E30!

Leave a comment:

• MR 325
    replied

The time has come! We were fed up with the old website and the constant issues it was giving our customers. With the help of a good friend we have put together a completely new site that works the way it should! The new site is also very mobile-friendly. We've also added some new products to the mix and we are excited to now be vendors for Motorsport Hardware, Nuke Performance, UUC Motorwerks, Red46 Sump Armor, and Miller Performance. Of course we're excited to continue working with our friends at Ireland Engineering and SSSquid Tuning as well!

Please take a look around and see what you think! We still have plans to add products in the future including full engine build options and more. As always we offer FREE shipping on all orders within the USA. All international customers are welcome to contact us directly for shipping quotes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    www.BimmerHeads.com
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leave a comment:

• MR 325
    replied
    Originally posted by fight4life28 View Post
    Hey Bimmerhead's, I had few questions about ordering and what kind of head replacement to buy. I've noticed you guys recently changed/updated your website. Very nicely layed Out I must say. Now there are three options for head rebuild's. What selection is the best to choose for a Stock e30IX block with the thoughts to go with turbo later down the road(2 years). Also what type or brand of Heavy duty rocker arms do you guys use? If you want you can Send me private message on here or respond to thread what ever works best. I'm currently saving up for head rebuild but It will most likely be in the earlier next year intill I have the funds to start having a head rebuilt.
    Thanks for the kind words! Just dropped you a PM. 8)

Leave a comment:

• fight4life28
    replied
    Hey Bimmerhead's, I had few questions about ordering and what kind of head replacement to buy. I've noticed you guys recently changed/updated your website. Very nicely layed Out I must say. Now there are three options for head rebuild's. What selection is the best to choose for a Stock e30IX block with the thoughts to go with turbo later down the road(2 years). Also what type or brand of Heavy duty rocker arms do you guys use? If you want you can Send me private message on here or respond to thread what ever works best. I'm currently saving up for head rebuild but It will most likely be in the earlier next year intill I have the funds to start having a head rebuilt.

Leave a comment:

• MR 325
    replied
    Originally posted by K1CKBAC View Post
    I'm curious to know what else he/she has on the build. I also have a 2.8L 10:1 compression stroker with 274 bimmerheads cam and SSSquid tuning chip but I don't put out anywhere as much power as this one (Also Dyno Dynamics).
    It's a 2.8L using 85mm 10:1 Ross pistons, S52 rods, Eta crank, port/polish head, HD rockers, 272 cam, MM springs, BavAuto long tubes, 19lb injectors, and SSSquid tune.

Leave a comment:

• K1CKBAC
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
    I'm curious to know what else he/she has on the build. I also have a 2.8L 10:1 compression stroker with 274 bimmerheads cam and SSSquid tuning chip but I don't put out anywhere as much power as this one (Also Dyno Dynamics).
    Last edited by K1CKBAC; 11-14-2014, 05:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MR 325
    replied
    Free t-shirt anyone? ALL performance regrind camshaft orders this month will include a FREE BimmerHeads Bavarian Muscle t-shirt in your choice of size!

Please contact me via PM or email to place your order! info@BimmerHeads.com

Leave a comment:

• MR 325
    replied
    So I've been slacking on updating this thread once again! We've been slammed busy!

We've still got heads and cams steadily flowing out the door.

We are currently finishing up a 3.0L M20 stroker build which will be delivered tomorrow. (Pics to come).

Here's a cool shot of little brother and big brother aka M20 and M30.
    :D

Leave a comment:

• noypi2
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
    I think you're going to be very happy with the outcome. ;)
    Hmmmm....Interesting..Something to look forward!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X