Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brodee
    replied
    I have a center console cassette tape holder in great condition. 1 holder isn't working right but the other 5 work great.

$30 and all money will go to Yan

Bump - $20.
    Last edited by brodee; 01-03-2012, 07:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• M3TROY
    replied
    Originally posted by M3TROY View Post
    I have an factory armrest/cup holder thing for 150.00 obo + shipping if anyone wants it.

Cheers

price droped to 100.00 OBO + shipping... come on guys its for a good cause :up:

Leave a comment:

• Jurt
    replied
    ill buy the early model filler plate and the black valve cover, just let me know what it will be with shipping to calgary alberta canada, t3b4p5! and ill paypal you both the funds.

Leave a comment:

• maniacmatt
    replied
    I have some powdercoated valve covers I will throw in here. I have 2 M20 covers, one red, one textured black. I also have a NV M50 cover in red.

*****ALL SOLD*****
    Last edited by maniacmatt; 01-17-2012, 11:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dj Buttchug
    replied
    I have a set of cherry late model brake ducts in DS... anyone?

Leave a comment:

• M3TROY
    replied
    I have an factory armrest/cup holder thing for 150.00 obo + shipping if anyone wants it.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• einstein57
    replied
    kennyvb helped me donate to the YAN-3 fund
    Last edited by einstein57; 12-26-2011, 07:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• YAN-3 Fund - OPEN THREAD FOR PARTS SALES DONATIONS

For those who have new or highly desirable used items they would not mind parting with to help a fellow e30 brother, please post your item here. Please also price your item so that it will sell quickly and not just be a filler post. Once your item has been sold send the balance after shipping charges to eurospeed88@gmail.com, included the title "THE YAN-3 FUND" in the subject line, and include your full name in the comments. Once your item has sold please remove the sale information and replace it with " _________ helped me donate to the YAN-3 Fund"
Working...
X