Clear All

• CptnVortex
    replied
    Will do!

Leave a comment:

• MaksV
    replied
    Originally posted by CptnVortex View Post
    Wow good deal. If I get my work bonus and get around to getting a Miller MAF/chip combo, I might have to hit you up on the 19#ers for my 327i. Subscribed!
    Just let me know. 19# will work with the stock computer as well, and give you 2.7 the juice it needs. Shipping to canada is a bit extra but shoot me a PM when your ready and we can work something out,.

Leave a comment:

• CptnVortex
    replied
    Wow good deal. If I get my work bonus and get around to getting a Miller MAF/chip combo, I might have to hit you up on the 19#ers for my 327i. Subscribed!

Leave a comment:

• MaksV
    replied
    So I just thought I would share a story with you guys. I bought a set of Ford injectors off ebay. Item #4 above. I will use this to demonstrate exactly why you are much better of buying from me as opposed to just buying of ebay.

Anyway I paid my money and it took like 2 weeks to ship it to me. Fine. I opened the package and there are only 7 injectors and they are dirty as fuck. Fine. I put them through the chemical bath, the sonic cleaning, and I ohmed them out. All good. I like attention to detail so I always check the solenoid in addition to checking the resistance.

And here I ran into a problem. The 7th injector solenoid wouldnt fire. No compressed air would come out of the injector. Checked the resistance again. All good. But it doesnt fire, and the only way to know it doesnt fire is to actually put voltage to it. I marked it dead and put it away on a shelf. However had i been the average ebay buyer, I might have stuck that injector into my car and had a misfiring cylinder to diagnose.

This got me thinking about quality control. So how about this. If you have an issue with injectors you buy from me, ship them back and I will give you a full refund. That seems to me to be the most surefire way of quality control.

I have updated the OP. New stuff available. More stuff coming in the next few days.

Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• MaksV
    replied
    ahhh. yes I get what you are saying now. BTW. I usually dont post prices for the 4 banger folks but feel freee to shoot me a PM.

Leave a comment:

• bwawuz02
    replied
    Originally posted by MaksV View Post
    I am confused as to what you are trying to prove.... A tune M50 can run 24# injectors with good results. 19# injectors are a good update for a stockish m50. They dont do anything for a M42 as the m42 comes with 19# injectors.
    I'm not trying to prove anything, I was just trying to help you out with some info to increase your target market.

Yes the M42 comes with 19# injectors, a very old design. People have reported a noticeable positive improvement in idle, smoothness, and mileage from swapping to the 19# design IIIs.

I know not everyone is in the business of modding they're M42, but the 24# injectors can be used in a similar fashion as they would be on the M50. I'll post a write-up for all interested parties in April ;) Sorry for confusing you.

Leave a comment:

• MaksV
    replied
    Originally posted by hiimadrummer View Post
    Can i send you 17lb injectors and get rebuilt 24lb injectors ? If so, how much?
    I dont have a set of 24# injectors at the moment. Also I am not really looking for trade in in general.

Leave a comment:

• hiimadrummer
    replied
    Can i send you 17lb injectors and get rebuilt 24lb injectors ? If so, how much?

Leave a comment:

• MaksV
    replied
    Originally posted by bwawuz02 View Post
    ^^^

M42 = M50NV - 2 cylinders.
    Stock M42 Inj = 19# @ 3.0 BAR
    Stock M50 Inj = 17# @ 3.5 BAR / 15# @ 3.0 BAR

You do the math.

I am confused as to what you are trying to prove.... A tune M50 can run 24# injectors with good results. 19# injectors are a good update for a stockish m50. They dont do anything for a M42 as the m42 comes with 19# injectors.

Leave a comment:

• bwawuz02
    replied
    ^^^

Stock M42 Inj = 19# @ 3.0 BAR
    Stock M50 Inj = 17# @ 3.5 BAR / 15# @ 3.0 BAR

You do the math. Or just continue to limit your market. A lot of M42 guys also like swapping out their old injectors for the 19# design IIIs.
    Last edited by bwawuz02; 03-24-2012, 07:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MaksV
    replied
    ^^^

24# is a small turbo or a nice m50

Leave a comment:

• bwawuz02
    replied
    ...24# is for small M20 turbo or built/tuned M42.

Leave a comment:

• MaksV
    replied
    Originally posted by OnMy2ndE30 View Post
    So is it $45 for one injector or $45 for a set of 6? Is that rebuilt or is that sending you cores and you send rebuilt units? I guess I am too confused, lol. Do you have any 17# units?
    Its $45 for me to rebuild your 6 injectors. This includes shipping back to you. I dont have enough spares to do core exchange, and currently i only have 19# injectors in stock. However I will be getting a large order of injectors soon. So if you need 17's check back in about a week. If you have any more questions, please send me a PM and we can discuss at length.

Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• OnMy2ndE30
    replied
    So is it $45 for one injector or $45 for a set of 6? Is that rebuilt or is that sending you cores and you send rebuilt units? I guess I am too confused, lol. Do you have any 17# units?

Leave a comment:

• MaksV
    replied
    Hey guys.

I know currently I am only stocking several sets of 19# injectors at the moment. This is about to change in a big way. I am working hard on getting a large batch of injectors ranging from 19#-30# and higher. I will update this thread as soon as they are available, but to give the interested parties a deadline, I would say check back next week.

Also I have had several people inquire about my cleaning service. I will rebuild your injectors in the same way i rebuild the ones I sell. In the $45 I also include priority shipping back to the owner. I will give you a tracking number as well. Shipping to me is your responsibility and you can do it anyway you like, but I strongly recommend using flat rate boxes or envelopes.

Thanks, and I will have some more injectors on here ready to go soon!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X