FS: Socal afm, 260 trans, valence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Socal afm, 260 trans, valence

please lock thread moderators. thank you.
    Last edited by Invisible Saddle; 04-26-2012, 04:56 AM.

any idea the mileage on the trans? and would you be willing to ship to ohio. i know it'll be alot but still may be cheaper than a local one.

Comment

Do you know if the AFM works?

Comment

does the front valence have any mounting clips? and how much would shipping be to 98058
        sigpic

Comment

I have an ES valence and I had to custom bolt mine on.

Comment

im very interested in the transmission aswell a friend is who is much more local to you than I am. But do you have the pedals, slave, driveshaft rest of the stuff for the swap?

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Can you confirm that this trans is for a late model?

that g260 trans looks to be an earlier model WITH the sheet metal shifter. There is no
                mounting tabs on top for where the aluminum shifter arm would be held into by the "bitch clip". on top of that, there are two reference sensors. Also the selector rod is longer on one end than the other. Seems to be from an 86 or so. But the Guibo looks like the smaller one, so im not too sure, maybe output flange swap?

Sorry not thread crapping, but just making sure that we have the right info! I have swapped two tranny's into my e30 and i fell into this problem before, thats why i comment.

Comment

Working...
                X