370mm Mtech II Steering wheel Leather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

370mm Mtech II Steering wheel Leather

I have a fine spline Mtech2 Leather wheel its the bigger 370mm one. The leather is in good shape, could use a rejuvenation. Center horn button is also in great shape.

No longer need it. Looking for $200+shipping

Im located in British Columbia Canada, And I will be shipping it out via Canada post/USPS. I have shipped wheels before and I'm going to estimate shipping will be around $40-$50

Email me for the fastest response if you are interested.

customautosport@gmail.com

I will post up better pics later tonight when I get home from work. But in the mean time here is a shot of it on the car.

Cheers, Anthony
    Last edited by TheGreenVert; 05-20-2012, 10:28 PM.

There seems to be some confusion....large is 385mm, small is 370mm. What's the part number on the wheel?
    "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
    88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
    91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Sorry than it must be a 385mm. It is most definitely the large version.

I have updated the OP with pictures from this evening.

Comment

Bump, I'll be driving to San Fransisco This week, If your on the way and your interested let me know! Save you some money in shipping costs.

Also if your wondering, I do believe I have the roundel for the wheel still.

Comment

Interested. Located in Lynnwood, WA right off of I-5 ... PM when you plan to be headed down.
          Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Working...
          X