Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jakeb
    replied
    I am going to put the order in for the shirts next Tuesday. So if you want one please get in now.

Leave a comment:

• jakeb
    replied
    Yeah that s52 318 was a great car. I should have never sold it...but I am a sucker for a project.

Leave a comment:

• iSOregon
    replied
    just read through all of the amazing builds on your website. That s52 318 sure looked sexy. I am very jealous of your skills

Leave a comment:

• Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Order coming at ya.

Leave a comment:

• jakeb
    replied
    gildan 50/50 blend

Leave a comment:

replied
    interested in long sleeve and hoodie- where made and what percent cotton?

thanks
    robert w.

Leave a comment:

• absolutdog
    replied
    Looks great
    Just ordered a couple for myself!!

Leave a comment:

• jakeb
    started a topic 02/classic BMW Shirts

02/classic BMW Shirts

I am launching my website which has all my projects I am doing as well as a few products I sell. I have put together a couple different shirts. Because it will be hard to judge what shirts to keep available I am going to run a group buy for this first run. If you want a shirt go to the site and order. It will be about 2-3 weeks before they ship. Price includes shipping in the US.

Here is the link to the clothing page. Please look around the rest of the site. If you have any suggestions please let me know.

Pictures of the designs...
    available in short sleeve, long sleeve, pull over hoodie, and zip up hoodie.

mods if this should be posted somewhere else please move it or let me know, thanks
Working...
X