Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: CONDOR 12mm SUBFRAME RISER BUSHINGS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drifters want zero camber or if your making some big power even a smidge of positive camber so it zeros out when the car squats.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
    -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

why not use risers and adjustable subframe addons to get ultimate adjustability? That from a Road racers perspective.

Comment

Because most racers dont want to remove camber they want more. Especially spec guys

Comment

Easy install too, Small video using a Z3 subframe.

Comment

Originally posted by FLG View Post
            Because most racers dont want to remove camber they want more. Especially spec guys

To a point, but yes, race alinements are not street friendly if your tires are to last more than a few months...
            john@m20guru.com
            Links:
            Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by FLG View Post

I raise the subframe to help correct factory suspension geometry and then use the adjusters to get the camber / caster settings I want. I don't think it's one or the other. Correct suspension geometry, or close to it, is paramount, after that everything will work better. Works for me anyway, but I'm after traction, I'm not sure how drifters set up their suspensions.

Comment

What I'm getting at is, let's say you run spec, at your ride height you have - 2.5 degrees out back. You need more obviously, so why raise your subframe to lose camber to then dial it back in with adjusters. I've seen some spec guys modify adjusters to achieve even more negative camber then the off the shelf adjuster would offer. Raising the subframe would just be pointless as you don't want to remove camber.

Comment

in stock and shipping.

Comment

I'll have to get a hold of some for this winter's tear-down.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKCHARM88 View Post
                      I'll have to get a hold of some for this winter's tear-down.
                      hows the winter tear down going?

Comment

wrong thread

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

I just ordered a set of the 12mm risers.. I have IE's eccentric kit in mine and the negative camber is about -2.5 degrees.. thats the LEAST amount of negative I can adjust it to. I daily my car and its smoking through the inner tread of my rear tires.

Hows everyone else doing with rear tires with the risers AND eccentric kits?

Comment

Hey, just here to bump an amazing product. Recently installed the rear kit. If you wonder why your dropped e30 rides weird in the corners/sliding/drifting/hooning, these will fix that. And tighten that BACK END UP!

Plus silence always answered questions via PM way faster than I'd expect. And probably dealt with too much of my bs.

Great product/great guys!
                            20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

Working...
                            X