Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: CONDOR 12mm SUBFRAME RISER BUSHINGS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chance you will be making rear trailing arm bushings any time soon?
    seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by der affe View Post
      i hope so! i would like to match up my rear end with all the same "stiffness"
      Feedback
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=270560

Comment

Do the trailing arm bushings and ill buy the sub frame and arm bushings.

Love the fact you include the diff shims. Could get rid of my washer setup.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
        -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
          how noisey are they in street driving and at what mileage? 5k in 10k in 20k in how loud do they get?

My 318 as it sits has CSS everything, and never heard a peep.
          But my akg trailing arm, and subframe bushings are very noisy.

Once you hold it in your hand, youll realize why it doesent squeak. Although i cant attest to actual mileage, because its mostly track time.
          -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
          2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

how noisey are they in street driving and at what mileage? 5k in 10k in 20k in how loud do they get?
            My daily driver is also my track car, and has had Condor motor and transmission mounts on it for 30k miles. Myself and the previous owner have beat the ever-living piss out of the car too...last motor mounts sheered in half at an autocross, a year or two ago. These have lived in the car since.

They make zero noise. A little added vibration, but you'd get the same with poly mounts.

Can't recommend Condor mounts enough.

Comment

Originally posted by der affe View Post
              Yes, now that the riser kits are done, those are next.

Originally posted by Jurt View Post
              i hope so! i would like to match up my rear end with all the same "stiffness"
              :)

Originally posted by FLG View Post
              Do the trailing arm bushings and ill buy the sub frame and arm bushings.

Love the fact you include the diff shims. Could get rid of my washer setup.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
              I wanted to offer a complete kit. No washers, no trying to figure out what size bolts you need... just 1 simple solution.

Originally posted by Jonny Cash View Post
              My 318 as it sits has CSS everything, and never heard a peep.
              But my akg trailing arm, and subframe bushings are very noisy.

Once you hold it in your hand, youll realize why it doesent squeak. Although i cant attest to actual mileage, because its mostly track time.
              Thanks Jay!

Comment

Ill be buying a package deal from you real soon, any ideas when the ta bushings will be done?

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
                  Ill be buying a package deal from you real soon, any ideas when the ta bushings will be done?
                  2-3 weeks minimum. I still need to test the prototype set.

Comment

My daily driver is also my track car, and has had Condor motor and transmission mounts on it for 30k miles. Myself and the previous owner have beat the ever-living piss out of the car too...last motor mounts sheered in half at an autocross, a year or two ago. These have lived in the car since.

They make zero noise. A little added vibration, but you'd get the same with poly mounts.

Can't recommend Condor mounts enough.

Comment

I have a question. How much camber change do the raised mounts provide? Ever measured it, before and after? I ask because my tires are a nice fit to the wells now. (slightly rolled already) If there is a big change, I may need to rethink trying a set. Thanks
                      1988 Alpine white M3
                      1985 Delphin gray 323i, "Junkyard Dog"

Comment

Thanks, Rock.
                        Originally posted by oh2fly View Post
                        I have a question. How much camber change do the raised mounts provide? Ever measured it, before and after? I ask because my tires are a nice fit to the wells now. (slightly rolled already) If there is a big change, I may need to rethink trying a set. Thanks
                        I have not done a before and after measurement, but a soon as I do, I will post results.

Comment

Before I even saw this thread, I've been comparing your stuff to the Revshift products. I'm 75% decided that I will get a full package of your UHMV mounts and bushings once you make TA bushings. (not sure about motor/trans mounts yet on a mostly street driven car)
                          I will also get the power steering delete.
                          Looking forward to seeing the TABs!
                          E30 buildy things
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

Originally posted by MattAvino View Post
                            Before I even saw this thread, I've been comparing your stuff to the Revshift products. I'm 75% decided that I will get a full package of your UHMV mounts and bushings once you make TA bushings. (not sure about motor/trans mounts yet on a mostly street driven car)
                            I will also get the power steering delete.
                            Looking forward to seeing the TABs!
                            Thanks for the support, we have a great community. The solid engine and Trans mounts really aren't that harsh for DDing.

Comment

Originally posted by silence View Post
                              Thanks for the support, we have a great community. The solid engine and Trans mounts really aren't that harsh for DDing.
                              Of course.
                              Im still on the fence about the engine and tranny mounts, but I have some time to decide.
                              E30 buildy things
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

does the rear tab and subframe bushing squeak? i asked because other seller provide lube with purchase.
                                Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

Working...
                                X