Announcement

Collapse

Classified Forums - Read this first!

Here's a few simple guidelines for this forum. Failure to follow any of these rules will be grounds for your thread to be closed


Post your information
Post as much info as you can. Say where you are located, where the part is located, the best way to get in contact with you, if you are willing to ship, etc.


Post the items information
Post as much info as you can. A price must be posted, as well as pictures of the item(s). Post as many pictures as you can, even if it is a common item. A picture tells a thousand words, but it can also conceal another thousand. Links to hosted galleries of images are acceptable, links to eBay and/or Craigslist are not. Once the item sells, please do not edit your ad to remove the price. Many people search through old ads to get an idea what their item is worth.


If listing a car
-Post the year and model
-An accurate mileage. If the odometer is broken, post what it is currently at and how many miles you believe it has
-Any aftermarket modifications
-Any known issues or damaged areas
-Post a price
-As many pictures as possible of every area


If listing wheels and/or tires
-Post the brand and model
-Post as many specs as you can, including but not limited to tire size, tread remaining, wheel diameter, width, offset, bolt pattern and centerbore, if multi-piece the lip, barrel and center size. If they have been redrilled post the original bolt pattern and where it was done.
-Any imperfections, including but not limited to curb rash, bends, cracks, repaired areas, scratches. If tires, any gashes, bubbles, cupping and curb rash
-Post a price
-As many pictures as possible of every wheel


If listing Parts
-What brand and what models it can be used on
-An accurate description
-How long it/they have been used for
-Any imperfections
-Post a price
-As many pictures as possible of every area


Miscellaneous items
-A detailed description of the item
-How long it/they were used for
-Any imperfections
-Post a price
-As many pictures as possible of every area


WTB threads
-Be as detailed as possible
-List exactly what you want, what variations you will accept, colors or materials, etc.
-Post what you won't accept. This includes imperfections, colors, models, etc.
-Post what you are willing to pay. Only douchebags will bump up their price if your price is higher then theirs.
-Where you are located and if you would prefer local pickup only


In case the point was not made, everything being sold must include a price and as many pictures as possible.
-This is not eBay or Craigslist. Do not post links to either for your ad. The same goes for other forums. Either post your information here or have your thread closed.
-Feeler threads are not allowed. If you're not sure about selling it, don't post it.
-If listing your item for trade, post what you are looking for, what you feel your item is worth, if you would like cash back or if you have cash to put on top
-Thread crapping is not allowed. If you're not interested in purchasing the item for sale or have nothing positive to add, please stay out of the thread or else be prepared for a time out. If you complain about the time out, it will be extended.
-Only bump your thread once a day. You are allowed to respond to others more then once a day.
-If listing multiple items, post them in one thread. Exceptions are cars and wheels.
See more
See less

FS: CONDOR 12mm SUBFRAME RISER BUSHINGS!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Any chance you will be making rear trailing arm bushings any time soon?
    seien Sie grφίer, als Sie erscheinen


    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by der affe View Post
      Any chance you will be making rear trailing arm bushings any time soon?
      i hope so! i would like to match up my rear end with all the same "stiffness"
      Feedback
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=270560

      Comment


        #18
        Do the trailing arm bushings and ill buy the sub frame and arm bushings.

        Love the fact you include the diff shims. Could get rid of my washer setup.

        Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
        -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
          how noisey are they in street driving and at what mileage? 5k in 10k in 20k in how loud do they get?

          My 318 as it sits has CSS everything, and never heard a peep.
          But my akg trailing arm, and subframe bushings are very noisy.

          Once you hold it in your hand, youll realize why it doesent squeak. Although i cant attest to actual mileage, because its mostly track time.
          -Jay

          2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
          2001 se46 3 year plan in progress


          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
            how noisey are they in street driving and at what mileage? 5k in 10k in 20k in how loud do they get?
            My daily driver is also my track car, and has had Condor motor and transmission mounts on it for 30k miles. Myself and the previous owner have beat the ever-living piss out of the car too...last motor mounts sheered in half at an autocross, a year or two ago. These have lived in the car since.

            They make zero noise. A little added vibration, but you'd get the same with poly mounts.

            Can't recommend Condor mounts enough.

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by der affe View Post
              Any chance you will be making rear trailing arm bushings any time soon?
              Yes, now that the riser kits are done, those are next.

              Originally posted by Jurt View Post
              i hope so! i would like to match up my rear end with all the same "stiffness"
              :)

              Originally posted by FLG View Post
              Do the trailing arm bushings and ill buy the sub frame and arm bushings.

              Love the fact you include the diff shims. Could get rid of my washer setup.

              Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
              I wanted to offer a complete kit. No washers, no trying to figure out what size bolts you need... just 1 simple solution.

              Originally posted by Jonny Cash View Post
              My 318 as it sits has CSS everything, and never heard a peep.
              But my akg trailing arm, and subframe bushings are very noisy.

              Once you hold it in your hand, youll realize why it doesent squeak. Although i cant attest to actual mileage, because its mostly track time.
              Thanks Jay!


              Comment


                #22
                Ill be buying a package deal from you real soon, any ideas when the ta bushings will be done?

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
                  Ill be buying a package deal from you real soon, any ideas when the ta bushings will be done?
                  2-3 weeks minimum. I still need to test the prototype set.


                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                    how noisey are they in street driving and at what mileage? 5k in 10k in 20k in how loud do they get?
                    My daily driver is also my track car, and has had Condor motor and transmission mounts on it for 30k miles. Myself and the previous owner have beat the ever-living piss out of the car too...last motor mounts sheered in half at an autocross, a year or two ago. These have lived in the car since.

                    They make zero noise. A little added vibration, but you'd get the same with poly mounts.

                    Can't recommend Condor mounts enough.

                    Comment


                      #25
                      I have a question. How much camber change do the raised mounts provide? Ever measured it, before and after? I ask because my tires are a nice fit to the wells now. (slightly rolled already) If there is a big change, I may need to rethink trying a set. Thanks
                      1988 Alpine white M3
                      1985 Delphin gray 323i, "Junkyard Dog"

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Thanks, Rock.
                        Originally posted by oh2fly View Post
                        I have a question. How much camber change do the raised mounts provide? Ever measured it, before and after? I ask because my tires are a nice fit to the wells now. (slightly rolled already) If there is a big change, I may need to rethink trying a set. Thanks
                        I have not done a before and after measurement, but a soon as I do, I will post results.


                        Comment


                          #27
                          Before I even saw this thread, I've been comparing your stuff to the Revshift products. I'm 75% decided that I will get a full package of your UHMV mounts and bushings once you make TA bushings. (not sure about motor/trans mounts yet on a mostly street driven car)
                          I will also get the power steering delete.
                          Looking forward to seeing the TABs!
                          E30 buildy things
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Originally posted by MattAvino View Post
                            Before I even saw this thread, I've been comparing your stuff to the Revshift products. I'm 75% decided that I will get a full package of your UHMV mounts and bushings once you make TA bushings. (not sure about motor/trans mounts yet on a mostly street driven car)
                            I will also get the power steering delete.
                            Looking forward to seeing the TABs!
                            Thanks for the support, we have a great community. The solid engine and Trans mounts really aren't that harsh for DDing.


                            Comment


                              #29
                              Originally posted by silence View Post
                              Thanks for the support, we have a great community. The solid engine and Trans mounts really aren't that harsh for DDing.
                              Of course.
                              Im still on the fence about the engine and tranny mounts, but I have some time to decide.
                              E30 buildy things
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

                              Comment


                                #30
                                does the rear tab and subframe bushing squeak? i asked because other seller provide lube with purchase.
                                Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X