I can clean your fuel injectors. Just pay for shipping and the fluid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alex Mc View Post
    Installed my M50 injectors in the M20B25 today and she runs like a champ! Huge difference from my old, dirty stock units. Idle is much improved and no more hot startup problem!
    Thanks for the positive feedback. Good Luck with your E30
    Get your Injectors Cleaned HERE

Comment

I had some guys asking about injectors and i have some sets ready to be shipped.
      Please PM for details

I have
      3 sets of the 0280150415 Green Top Injectors from the M50 engine - 60$ + shipping
      - Good Upgrade for those with the older generation Blue top 0280150715 - m20b25

2 sets of the 0280150126 Gray Top for the ETA Engine 325e - 60$ + shipping
      1 set of the 0280150715 Blue Top Stock m20b25 injectors - $50 shipped

All injectors come serviced, ultrasonically cleaned and flow marched.
      Plus, I will replace any defective injector for as long as this service is up.

Comment

I have a different motor I'm putting into my 325......Got any 60lbs. injectors on hand.....like 8 of them?
        sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

Originally posted by IronFreak View Post
          I have a different motor I'm putting into my 325......Got any 60lbs. injectors on hand.....like 8 of them?

Sorry, I don't keep any stock of those.
          I can clean them for you if you find a used set

Comment

Originally posted by IronFreak View Post
            get the siemens deka 60lbs high-z injectors on ebay. cheap, and very fast.
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Can you do Porsche injectors? I've got a 944T buddy who is interested.
              Current: Brilliantrot '91 318is M20B25
              Former: '88 M3 3.2L, '91 318is 2.0L, '90 318i, '85 325e 2.8L, '84 318i 2.0L, '84 318i, '90 325is
              wamchenry@gmail.com
              insta: @simple_machines

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Mc View Post
                Can you do Porsche injectors? I've got a 944T buddy who is interested.
                I need a part number or link to a picture. I can test any injector but i don't have the service kits for all of them.

Comment

Just finished a set for an E30 M3 and thought i'd share some updates

The paint comes off easily on a lot of older injectors and i'm afraid they may get corroded in time, if you plan to keep the car for a long time or do a clean restoration, i advise you get a layer of paint.
                  So i decided to give it a try yesterday and spray a set to see how they come out.
                  Since the injectors are for an M3 engine, i felt motivated enough to do it :)

Injectors at different stages of servicing

[IMG=500x500]
                  [IMG=500x500]

How easy the paint comes off and exposes it for corrosion
                  [IMG=500x500]

And here's the final result

If anyone want to have their set resprayed, i can do it for an extra 10$ on the set.
                  You can pick a different color, but you'll have to provide me with a SKU for the paint you want and the place to get it from.

Or you can just do it yourself when you get them back to save some money.

Comment

What did you use to paint the injectors?
                    Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Comment

Do you offer a core refund?

Comment

Originally posted by poopin04 View Post
                        What did you use to paint the injectors?
                        This time i used some paint that i prepared for a project with an old bobber bike
                        It's just rust preventive paint in black
                        You can find it at home depot as rust o leum or ebay/amazon
                        I ordered my online and came in generic cans

Comment

Originally posted by mikracer View Post
                          Do you offer a core refund?
                          Only if the injectors you have are in demand. First gen injectors are useless and i'll end up trashing all the ones i have. Most of the 1st gen injecotrs have a better upgrade option, except the ETA which a low impendance and idk if there's an upgarde option

I'll have to get the part number to tell you for sure or model and the color of the top of the injectos

Comment

Free bump! Eta injectors being sent for cleaning :)
                            sigpic

A man chooses, a slave obeys... Would you kindly?

Comment

Pm'ed

Cars in pieces atm so figure this is a good time to have Em serviced. Events not till the 27th so think we'll make it in time.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
                              -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

MEPEH,

got any eta injectors in stock? I would be sending mine back out for someone else to use.

H&R OE Sport Springs - Bilstein HD's - Kosei K1's ET27 - Toyo R888 - ZHP 5spd knob - BavAuto strut bar - DINAN Chip - E30 M3 Offset Bushings - Colgan bra - P-car daily

Comment

Working...
                                X