FS: 1989 Toyota Camry LE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1989 Toyota Camry LE

Ever Since my mom purchased an E38 this car has just been sitting, I've driven it a little off an on. It's a 1989 Toyota camry LE 4cylinder 12valve, automatic, odo went out at 239k but was driven not much afterwards so an estimated 245k miles are on it now. Power windows, power locks, power driver's seat, cloth interior, Interior is in Excellant shape, exterior is in good shape, with one small dent in front of the hood and a small dent on the d-side fender. The Automatic tranny was just replaced last year, and I just replaced the HVAC panel about 6 months in it, a full tune up was done 1.5 years ago including new plugs, wires, cap, rotor etc... Car runs perfect, great fuel economy. The only problems with the car is the AC needs work(needs new dryer, and a conversion to R134A or a refill with R12), The speedometer went out about 2 years ago, our mechanic tried to fix it when he replaced the tranny, but couldn't find the problem, becuase of this the ODO, and cruise aren't working but were perfectly before hand. Also the battery has gone dead, but a brand new one will be put in before being sold. Blue book is $1500 but we are asking $1300 for the car, can be driven anywhere. Clear title, never wrecked, no Rust. Would make a greay daily or First car for a new driver.

85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Also forgot a new flywheel was installed the same time as the tranny, and The alternator was replaced about 1.5 years ago.

Comment

I'll seriously give you $20 for the front plate and the sticker.
      Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

my mom is keeping the plate, but if you want the sticker you'll have to buy the car

Comment

Working...
        X