Announcement

Collapse

Classified Forums - Read this first!

Here are a few simple guidelines for this forum. Failure to follow any of these rules will be grounds for your thread to be closed.

Post your information
Post as much info as you can. Say where you are located, where the part is located, the best way to get in contact with you, if you are willing to ship, etc.

Post the item's information
Post as much info as you can. A price must be posted, as well as pictures of the item(s). Post as many pictures as you can, even if it is a common item. A picture tells a thousand words, but it can also conceal another thousand. Links to hosted galleries of images are acceptable, links to eBay and/or Craigslist are not. Once the item sells, please do not edit your ad to remove the price. Many people search through old ads to get an idea what their item may be worth.

If listing a car, post:
-The year and model
-An accurate mileage. If the odometer is broken, post what it reads currently and how many miles you believe it has
-Any aftermarket modifications
-Any known issues or damaged areas
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every area

If listing wheels and/or tires, post:
-The brand and model
-As many specs as you can, including but not limited to tire size, tread remaining, wheel diameter, width, offset, bolt pattern and centerbore, if multi-piece the lip, barrel and center size. If they have been redrilled post the original bolt pattern and where it was done.
-Any imperfections, including but not limited to curb rash, bends, cracks, repaired areas, scratches. For tires, note any gashes, bubbles, cupping or curb rash
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every wheel

If listing parts, post:
-What brand and what models it can be used on
-An accurate description
-How long it/they have been used for
-Any imperfections
-A price

For miscellaneous items, post:
-A detailed description of the item
-How long it/they were used for
-Any imperfections
-A price

For WTB threads
-Be as detailed as possible.
-List exactly what you want, what variations you will accept, colors or materials, etc.
-Post what you won't accept. This includes imperfections, colors, models, etc.
-Post a price range of what you are willing to pay (typically based on condition).
-Post where you are located and if you would prefer local pickup.

In case the point was not made, everything being sold on this forum must include a price and as many pictures as possible.
-This is not eBay or Craigslist (or any other buy/sell/trade site). Do not post links to those for your ad. The same goes for linking to ads on other forums... either post your information here or have your thread closed.
-Feeler threads are not allowed. If you're not sure about selling it, don't post it.
-Cross-posting within the R3VLimited forum is not allowed. Choose a single subforum for your ad.
-If listing your item for trade, post what you are looking for, what you feel your item is worth, if you would like cash back or if you have cash to put on top.
-Thread crapping is not allowed. If you're not interested in purchasing the item for sale or have nothing positive to add, stay out of the thread or be prepared for a time out. If you complain about the time out, it will be extended.
-Threads can be bumped a maximum of once per day (24h). You are allowed to respond to others more than once a day.
-If listing multiple items, post them in one thread. Exceptions are cars and wheels.
See more
See less

NOW TAKING ORDERS FOR 2019's BATCH....★★★Interior Light Delay w/ Auto Dimming ★★★

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eeeeek. I'm sorry. I'm all out. I'm working on a small revision, that will let me pump them out quicker - with better quality.

I've also switched form "taking payment up front and then making them" to "make a "lot" of them, and then list them" - As a one man band, it takes time. It's #3 on my to do list. Wouldn't be too long now.
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Official bump.

I'm gearing up for a next batch. I only make these a few times a year. Please post here if you're 100% ready to buy. Price is the same $40+shipping(About $4).

(International - your shipping will be closer to $15 for air mail)

For those that are new, I've been selling this mod since 2007 - 1000's of happy customers. It's my most sold item. So much so, you'll be hard pressed to find one for sale used. People hang on to it, and not let them go! (/end sale pitch)

Comment

Count me in for a unit.

Thanks!

Or maybe...

1) ARealPerson
        2)
        3)

Comment

Also in :)
          When should I PayPal?
          "Time doesn't heal anything... It just teaches us how to live with the pain." - My Cracked Dashboard

Comment

I really need to install the one I've had sitting on my dresser for the last year :/
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mike36 View Post
              I really need to install the one I've had sitting on my dresser for the last five years
              Originally posted by kronus
              would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

I've had people email me years later asking for a PFD of the instructions. It's fine. Buy one, put it in the top drawer of your tool box, and the next time you have time to install it, go for it. But at least you have it. :)

I've had people comment they installed it in 5 mins (it is plug and play after all) - but to be more reasonable, it's 10-15 mins.

Comment

This will give me some incentive to buy some bulbs and get lights in my car again lol. Im in, ill take a pair.

Comment

I'm in! Also wondering when to PayPal

Comment

I'm in!

Comment

List is growing. We're not there yet.

1) ARealPerson
                        2) e30fix
                        3) muppetman342
                        4.) Raja_Mongkut
                        5.) Hmolina08
                        6.) Bonsaibacker (mye28.com)
                        7.) funkycharms (mye28.com)
                        8.) mikecp (mye28.com - wants 2 units)
                        9.) josepilove (mye28.com)
                        10.) Kriskouki x2
                        28.)
                        29.)
                        30.)
                        Last edited by george graves; 07-30-2019, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by e30fix View Post
                          This will give me some incentive to buy some bulbs and get lights in my car again lol. Im in, ill take a pair.
                          Just FYI, only one is need per car. Not per door. Just A heads up.

Originally posted by muppetman342 View Post
                          I'm in! Also wondering when to PayPal
                          I'll be fronting the build cost, and will take money when they are ready to ship. I'm glad to do that.
                          Last edited by george graves; 07-29-2019, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Count me in. I need 2 of them

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L22 using Tapatalk

Comment

List updated - we're almost 1/2 way there.

Comment

Originally posted by Zambuzan View Post
                                Also in :)
                                When should I PayPal?
                                Originally posted by george graves View Post
                                List updated - we're almost 1/2 way there.
                                "Time doesn't heal anything... It just teaches us how to live with the pain." - My Cracked Dashboard

Comment

Working...
                                X