Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOW TAKING ORDERS FOR 2019's BATCH....★★★Interior Light Delay w/ Auto Dimming ★★★

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will we submit payment?
    Singer Vehicle Design.
    Quan@singervehicledesign.com

Comment

Please let me know when you get more of these in, thanks.

Comment

Final parts are getting in on Friday.
        Originally posted by Matt-B
        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Can I send payment for one?
          sigpic

1989 325IX
          1989 325I Sold

Comment

Sorry but no. I'm building 25, and between the different forums that should be just the perfect build volume. I'm hell bent on stitching from pre-orders to "pre-built" sales. I know I won't sell as many, but that's ok too - such is life. Maybe I'll change my mind, but that's the deal for now. ;) thanks!
            Last edited by george graves; 12-08-2017, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Bump - fresh batch ready to ship - these won't last long:

Click here to order: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=SBBM26LBYDN3S

Comment

Bump - fresh batch ready to ship - these won't last long:

Click here to order: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=SBBM26LBYDN3S

Comment

I have 3 units left over from a small build. They should sell fast. Let me know if you are interested.

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                    I have 3 units left over from a small build. They should sell fast. Let me know if you are interested.

Still making these? Making new batch in future? Sent PM btw.

Comment

video is down for review

Comment

I bought one last year. Never installed. Let me know if anyone wants for same price. I will eat shipping and fees.

Comment

Originally posted by e30_e83 View Post
                          I bought one last year. Never installed. Let me know if anyone wants for same price. I will eat shipping and fees.
                          interested, sent pm

Comment

I’m interested in these but would like to know how it’s installed, how invasive is the installation? Can someone give me a basic walk thru? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Originale30 View Post
                              I’m interested in these but would like to know how it’s installed, how invasive is the installation? Can someone give me a basic walk thru? Thanks
                              You unplug a relay, and you plug this in. I include an instruction sheet, but most people won't need it. But if you do...it will guild you through the process. It' 2 fastners, and and 15 mins at the most.

Comment

Do you have any of these in stock right now? I'd like to snag another one

My other 2 work great btw, I love em

Comment

Working...
                                X