Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

★★★ NEW NEW NEW - True One Touch, plug and play, 2-stage, e36 switch conversion ★★★★

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The White Guy
    replied
    Looks great!! Lose the bread ties in favor of wire tie wraps though.
    I know it is hidden but I am anal.
    Thanks,
    Stan

Leave a comment:

• dpmcdonald
    replied
    Just wanted to give a shout-out to George for an amazing product!

Required some minor filing of the stock cut-outs, but otherwise these are super simple to install. The switches look incredibly clean (as if they were made for the E30) and work flawlessly.

Keep up the good work!

Leave a comment:

• george graves
    replied
    Works the same on all e30s - unplug your stock switches, and you plug this in. An alarm/keyless is totally optional (if you want remote open/close).
    Last edited by george graves; 02-26-2015, 02:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Schnitzer318is
    replied
    George, how well would these work with verts? Sorry if it was addressed somewhere else in the thread.

Was getting ready to convert to e36 switches (have them here w/ harnesses) and ran across this thread. Would be uber cool to have one touch up/down in the vert. I guess it requires adding an aftermarket alarm though for the outputs?

Leave a comment:

• MoreMayhem
    replied
    Still want these, but 2 units please, not 3.

Leave a comment:

• george graves
    replied
    Batch 2 is finished - the few last people should all have email asking to confirm their shipping address.

Onto BATCH 3...

I have way more people on the wait list then I want to take orders for. So...I'm going to break batch 3 into a bunch of smaller batches.

Next up on deck is for BATCH 3.1 (pending payment)

1.) MoreMayhem (2 units) SHIPPED
    2.) kid8 - PAID - SHIPPED
    3.) E30335i 4 units - ASKED OT BE PUT ON A LATER LIST/DOING A S5x swap - asked to be put on a later list
    4.) noahsense 1 UNIT - SHIPPED
    5.) BRONXBK 1 units - SHIPPED
    6.) LANCE 94040 - DONE Send address confirmmation

EDIT: roshique and moreoff are no-shows.

You all should get a PM here with payment info tomorrow.

I will apologize now...I have to raise the price a little bit on this. New price is $150/window. It's only $25 more, but that makes a big difference to me. Bezels use to be $3 a pop, now they are $12. And there is just a over all "these take a lot of time to build to make it so that it's a drop in plug-and-play for you guys" factor.

NOTE: It is clear as day in this thread, these things take time to make. Parts can become unavailable for weeks and weeks at a time, and then orders have to be put on hold. Switches can be hard to source. I'm not selling you brake pads that you need the next day - this is something different. If you're expecting this to be in your mail box in a week, two weeks, or even three weeks, please don't order. I'm not saying that to be an ass, I'm just want everyone to know what's up. Just want to be upfront with everyone. Other then that, everything looks good for batch 3.1.
    Last edited by george graves; 04-20-2015, 09:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• stonea
    replied
    I'll definitely be down for a set for the next batch. It's such a small problem, but I HATE missing the one touch feature after driving my Z3.

Leave a comment:

• george graves
    replied
    All control units have been modified and finished. When checking some of the switches, I noticed an inconsistency in the brightness on a few of the switches that I need to address. I'm hoping to get that done this week.

After a few days to ship - I'll be talking a (small) order for the next batch. Most likely there will be small price increase. It's not something I want to do. I'd rather lower the price. But sourcing parts for this project has become such an ordeal, that I have to.

Leave a comment:

• 17sd
    replied
    YES!!!
    I can't wait to get my hands on these.

Leave a comment:

• jdt10768
    replied
    ** interested in 2 units for my '91 318is please. Pls put me on the list of 2-3 orders at a time. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• george graves
    replied
    7 control units arrived and are being prepped and modded. And have another batch arriving next week. For now, I've bought up the entire supply available anywhere in the US (again for the 5th time) and anywhere else.

That will be the wrap up for batch 2.

Batch 2 update (one or two of you don't have your screen names, I only have your paypal email - so didn't want to post it publicly)

1.) Netinvader (3 units) PAID (SHIPPED)
    2.) BMWmanic (2 units) PAID (SHIPPED)
    3.) achtunge30 (2 units, requested another 2) PAID (SHIPPED) - need extra bezel? (info in pms?)
    4.) r3z3n (3 units) PAID, (SHIPPED)
    5.) thenewguy (2 units) PAID (SHIPPED)
    6.) robrez 4 units PAID - (SHIPPED)
    7.) Ja Burna (2 units) PAID - (SHIPPED)
    8.) noahsense (2 UNITS) PAID - (SHIPPED)
    9) L8 Apex (2 UNITS) PAID - (SHIPPED)
    10.) KlausMaus - (3 units) (SHIPPED)
    11.) sandlock (2 units) (SHIPPED)
    12.) mbenning (2 uints) (SHIPPED)
    13.) Oldbeema (2 units) DONE - (SHIPPED)
    14.) nando (1 unit) - (SHIPPED)
    15.) 17sd (3 units) - (SHIPPED)
    16.) Adam H. (2 units) - (SHIPPED)

ALL DONE.....On to batch 3.
    Last edited by george graves; 03-15-2015, 04:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• george graves
    replied
    Good news....from my supplier...

you requested item is currently on backorder. At this time, there is an ETA noted for February 6, 2015 indicating the product will become available shortly.
    After the 6th, all orders should go out. Everyone that has paid.

NOTE: I won't be taking any more orders until I have a new source.
    Last edited by george graves; 01-22-2015, 05:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 17sd
    replied
    Awesome.
    Thanks a lot.

Leave a comment:

• george graves
    replied
    Yes. I have your order. (since then it's been shipped)

I've ordered the last of the control units needed to finish all outstanding orders - hopefully my supplier will come through.

Also, have all the bezels need to finish all order.
    Last edited by george graves; 04-29-2015, 02:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 17sd
    replied
    Why is my name still not on the updated list of batch 2?
    All three switches have been paid by Paypal.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X