Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

★★★ NEW NEW NEW - True One Touch, plug and play, 2-stage, e36 switch conversion ★★★★

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlackRugger
    replied
    Love It

Looks like an amazing product. Can you put me for for 2 par...4 in total!

Leave a comment:

• thmpr464
    replied
    Will this unit will be available again?

Leave a comment:

• Bggdnssnguy
    replied
    So $300. Since its $150 per window.

Leave a comment:

• george graves
    replied
    Originally posted by Bggdnssnguy View Post
    What if you don't have an alarm system? Can I still run this system?
    One of my switches has to be pressed hard to roll window up..
    Yes, the alarm or keyless is totally optional - but it does add 2 nice features. Auto-roll-up when your walking away from your car and you lock it remotely(you never have to wait for the windows to roll up before getting out of the car). And you can roll the windows down on a hot day from how ever far away your remote range is(That 20 seconds of venting on a hot day can really make a difference)

So what's the price on a set of 2?
    Price is in the very first post (as it may change).

I highly recommend you read the first post, it answers all those questions I believe ;)
    Last edited by george graves; 07-17-2016, 04:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bggdnssnguy
    replied
    So what's the price on a set of 2?

Leave a comment:

• Staszek
    replied
    Yes, you just cant remotely open and close it. They work as regular window switches with one touch up and down.

Leave a comment:

• Bggdnssnguy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• thmpr464
    replied
    Please add me in.

Leave a comment:

• george graves
    replied
    Long answer: It uses a monostable multivibrator.
    Short answer: It can sense when the motor has reached the limit of the travel and is in a "stall" condition.

You're welcome to add you name to the list. In the mean time, I have Interior Light Delay units for sale (my most popular item) - click on my sig for details.

Leave a comment:

• rcfanatic
    replied
    My apologies if this was already answered in the thread..

How does the controller know when to cease sending current to the motor?

Leave a comment:

• Taco Sauce
    replied
    I just sent you an email about this (please disregard that), I'm in George! Thanks for the interior light delay.
    -thomas

Leave a comment:

• Bme3092
    replied
    Im in!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• george graves
    replied
    Yep - just post up here to get in the next batch.

Leave a comment:

• Bme3092
    replied
    Would love to know if there is going to be a future list!!

Leave a comment:

• thmpr464
    replied
    Originally posted by george graves View Post
    I just took a batch of orders and payments, and I'm currently gathering parts. Lead time on these one-touch custom switches/units are quite long(think months, not weeks) - but I'm working on a solution to fix that.

But to answer your question, I don't have any in stock...Normally I would just say "let me add you to the wait list" - but I'm rethinking the wait list deal. Many people that sign up for a wait list, then drop off the face of the earth - they either get out of the e30 game, or just don't bother to reply. And since I only take 5-10 orders at a time, others are forced to wait - and that's not fair to them (not pointing fingers at anyone)

I'm looking for a solution for that. Someone suggested I charge $1 to get your name on the list, and refund it after the sale, just keep it, or sell each item for $1 less. Kinda on the fence about that. Is it sleazy, or just a good idea? Obviously, I could care less about the $1 - that's not my "get rich quick" scheme. Blah - I have bigger fish to fry.
    George, recommend to pay now wait later and offer no refund for this item. I can wait for months till I get mine as I do not plan to sell my M for a while...or maybe never. Hand down to my kids.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X