Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mtech 1 Body Kit - Front Apron, Fogs, Bumper - Flared Sideskirts - Rear Apron, Bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mtech 1 Body Kit - Front Apron, Fogs, Bumper - Flared Sideskirts - Rear Apron, Bumper

Sold Sold Sold

Hey guys,

Images can be found here:
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

I have completed my Mtech conversion and have acquired another full kit in the process. This is not a perfect kit, but overall the plastics are in great shape! I have repaired plenty of these parts and other plastic kits with plastic body filler, as easy as swipe and sand.

The front pieces are in great shape for their age.
    Bumper: Has a few small dents that don't appear to affect the overall shape of the bumper. The bumper was painted Delphin grey, so because of this body filler would be a great way to fill in the low spots, followed by a spray of your color choice. Comes with clear turn signal lenses, Mtech 1 license plate holder, and all the Mtech 1 trim.

Airdam: This is one of the cleanest airdams I've ever seen. Basically only needs paint of your choice, or keep it delphin cause the paint is great! Comes with Hella fog lights, and the connectors for one of the fogs and both euro turn signals (hard to find).

The side skirts have most of the hardware required for installation. There is damage from what looks like a curb hit, but it is very minor and is easily repaired with plastic filler. Straight pieces overall.

The rear bumper is rough. There is a hole in the top of the bumper from rusting through, and the inside of the bumper has rust throughout. Could be repaired with fiberglass/filler and painted with POR15 and color to last a while, but replacement would be ideal.

The apron however is in fantastic shape. No warpage, no major damage at all, comes with good bumper rubber and trim.

Images can be found here:
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

This kit, with a little love and paint will make your US car look simply amazing. Full kits almost never come up, and to get them from Europe can be a pain. Located near Seattle, WA, I'm willing to ship inside the lower 48.

Asking $2600+shipping. Wanted to ask $3000, but took the rear bumper work/replacement into consideration. Comes with hardware and pieces as pictured.
    Shipping will run at around $200, parts will be wrapped with shipping plastic and bubble wrap around edges.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Again, images can be found here:

Don't want anyone to miss those lol
    Last edited by NoSnowJustIce; 10-09-2013, 01:18 PM.

Would this fit on my 87 vert?

Comment

I've heard that 'verts have deeper sideskirts than coupes, sedans or tourings. The front and rears will absolutely fit, just not 100% sure on the skirts. PM me and maybe we can work something out!

Comment

sideskirts will not fit

Comment

All verts have smaller rear arches, so the end caps for the rear bumper won't work either. Not a bad deal for a basically complete mtech I kit. GLWS man!

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

Boom, good answers. Thanks guys

Comment

Dam this sucks i really want euro mtech for my vert

Comment

Bump, ready to ship.

Comment

Bump

Comment

rear apron and bumper will work, i know since i have them on my cabrio.

side skirts will not and they are a pain to find, took me 8 years to track down a set., but BBS and Kamei made cabrio specific skirts.
                    My delphi has Kamei's on until ill get around to painting mt1's and zinno has BBS units.

Last edited by fporro; 09-20-2013, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Stop with your Hawaiian pics Frank, you're making me miss the islands!

Comment

Aloha Friday, can't help my self, lol.
                        have a great weekend :)

Comment

I want!!

Comment

Originally posted by fporro View Post
                            Aloha Friday, can't help my self, lol.
                            have a great weekend :)

Photoshop rainbow........:D

P.S.
                            Please hurry up and throw those mtech1 sideskirts on. You have them collecting dust longer than I had mine.

Comment

still debating if to ship her back to Socal for paint job.
                              rainbow is real, but pressed "enhance" a bit too many times, lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X