E30 Grey Fabric Sport Seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 Grey Fabric Sport Seats

Picked up these seats the other day but I'm going a different direction with my interior. I found a guy to upholster my Recaro's in fabric along with my rear seats in the same material. Looking for local pick up only. the mechanical parts work fine, the incline, recline, knee bolster etc. all work great. Since its fabric, the driver side bottom is torn but the bolsters are in good condition. LOCAL PICK UP ONLY :hitler:.
    $$$300.00 but make an offer. Also have a passenger in tan vinyl in good condition, some cracking on the right side bolster. $150.00
    No shipping. Willing to deliver withing 100 miles for a fee or meet in the middle for free.

Last edited by e30crazie; 10-18-2013, 02:23 PM. Reason: Edited the Price. Price drop
    I am not sick, I am twisted. Sick makes it sound like there is a cure.

1991 318is Diamantschwarz Metallic
    1989 325i Alpine White

Price Drop...

Originally posted by e30crazie View Post
    Picked up these seats the other day but I'm going a different direction with my interior. I found a guy to upholster my Recaro's in fabric along with my rear seats in the same material. Looking for local pick up only. the mechanical parts work fine, the incline, recline, knee bolster etc. all work great. Since its fabric, the driver side bottom is torn but the bolsters are in good condition. LOCAL PICK UP ONLY :hitler:.
    $$$300.00 but make an offer. Also have a passenger in tan vinyl in good condition, some cracking on the right side bolster. $150.00
    No shipping. Willing to deliver withing 100 miles for a fee or meet in the middle for free.

Bump and price drop. I don't want them sitting in my garage. Make offer.

1989 325i Alpine White

Comment

Bump...

1989 325i Alpine White

Comment

bump

1989 325i Alpine White

Comment

Price Drop. I just want these out of my garage, I'm moving in 2 weeks and dont want to take them. $$$200.00. Cant go much lower.

1989 325i Alpine White

Comment

Still for sale. Price drop to $200.00. Need them out of my garage. Remeber, all the foam is in real nice condition. Really want to sell locally but if buyer wants to pay for a bus ride then I'll ship out Gray Hound at the buyers expense. Also, a feeler. Thinking of selling an original Recaro LS seat. You can see it in the background of one of my pictures. Looking for $400.00 for that seat. Its in really nice condition but because its used I would say 8.5/10. Reclines and has a manual adjustment on both sides of the seat. Can be used as a passenger or driver seat.

1989 325i Alpine White

Comment

Working...
            X