Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 524td Manifold, spoiler, GC/ERS springs, fender flares

Hey guys,
    I'm trying to get my room cleared out of all of the spare parts that i'm not going to need/use. I've got a few items, all are in good condition. I think the asking prices are reasonable, but if you feel differently, PM me and we'll discuss it. No lowballers.
    Items up for grabs:
    1. 524td turbo manifold. Cast, good shape, no cracks, still painted from the guy I bought it from. I never got around to installing it as I just bought a stainless equal length manifold. Has a 38mm wastegate port.
    Asking price: $200 shipped.
    2. 325es/is trunk lip spoiler. Small tasteful upgrade for those that do not have one. Whole wing is in good shape but will need paint. It has one small crack along the back edge that can easily be repair with a little sealant. Current color is Alpine white, repaint to match your car. I'm sure the body shop won't even charge to repair the small crack.
    Asking price: $65 shipped
    3. One pair of Eibach 650# rear barrel springs for e30. The mounting points on the top and bottom are 2.5" ID and have a total length of 6". Only have about 2 weeks of drive time on them and are basically new. Replaced because I wanted something stiffer.
    Asking price: $100 + shipping
    4. Ireland Engineering Fender Flares. I bought these a long time ago when I started planning my wide-body project. These have never been installed and are unmolested except for some small scuffs that can be seen in the picture. These can easily be smoothed out with some 400 grit sand paper and some primer, just your standard paint prep. Once painted you'll never know they were there. These are scuffs, not gouges.
    Asking price: $200 + Shipping (Sell new for $250 + Shipping)
    Pics!
    524/324td manifold:

Lip spoiler:

Springs:

Fender Flares:

Items are located in El Paso, TX.
    Thanks!!
    - Jason

Bump
    - Jason

Comment

E-mail this guy for the mani