2 beige HEATED leather sport seats in S.E. PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 beige HEATED leather sport seats in S.E. PA

Selling these heated sport seats. I believe these were Pearl Beige. I changed the color of the driver's seat to Natur, using a Colorbond spray paint (I will include a partially full spray can of the same with the sale for matching purposes). The passenger seat is unchanged in color from original.

The picture shows the torn bolster on the driver's seat, exposing the foam. The paint makes it slightly less noticeable. The idea was to fix these up but I can't find the time and my fiancee wants them gone.
    The passenger seat is in better condition but does have a rip on the upper bolster as pictured.

This sale includes the wiring harness for the seats/switches, and the two control switches.

I'd like $250 OBO. I don't want to ship these, so local pick up is in Glen Mills, PA 19342.
    Contact Colin at 714 323 two zero 8 six

Last edited by cunninglinguist; 09-13-2014, 05:50 PM.

Are you willing to ship these yet? I'm in NC and interested.

Comment

Aren't thèse Vert seats?
      Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
      A Topless Memorandum

Comment

Originally posted by mr2peak View Post
        Aren't thèse Vert seats?
        Yeah, looks like it...the back release is lower than the m3 seats.

Comment

Very reasonable price.
          ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Is it easy to add these to a car without heated seats? I'm local and seriously considering these.

Comment

Hi guys, i still have the seats. I'm only considering local pickup at this time...

You might be right about them being convertible seats--I bought them from somebody else but didn't ask where he had sourced them. The top of the plastic housing/surround for the back release measures ~11.25" inches down from the top of the backrest.

To retrofit the heating functionality, you need to get/fabricate the harness that goes from the connector under the dash by the driver's knees to the center console area. (I don't have this to give you.) I think a few members have done this conversion. I seem to remember fporro did so.
              Last edited by cunninglinguist; 01-21-2015, 05:52 PM.

Comment

+++PRICE DROP++++
                Hi guys, get your frozen ass into a pair of heated sport seats for $200.

We know that these sport seats offer excellent support for performance driving and a level of comfort that makes you forget that you are in an advanced seat even after hours of highway driving. I think that the E30 sport seats are some of the best dual-purpose seats that I've ever come across.

The seats I'm selling improve on even this great benchmark by offering the best of two worlds (or seasons): during the summer you'll enjoy the deep bolsters and supportive back, and will appreciate the adjustable thigh support to customize to your body measurements; during the colder months you'll enjoy all this but will also be able to win major points when the fairer sex sits next to you and remarks how she likes that your "old car" has heated seats and makes her ass feel toasty!

With all this said, who wants to be COLD and NOT get laid? Not you, buddy! :)
                Come get these seats now, before somebody steals your girl!
                Last edited by cunninglinguist; 01-22-2015, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X