*For the Ballers* Vintage Car Phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*For the Ballers* Vintage Car Phone

Selling my spare car phone that I no longer need. Its in good condition. I installed a hand free ear piece not a bluetooth to car phone. The ear piece wire can plug into your cell phone ear piece section and you can talk on the car phone. Also I will add in the cell phone dash holder and 1 fuse sticker for free. $80 mailed. ***** new price $55.00 mailed***** Will trade. I need glove box latch, 14 inch basket weave caps ,Mercedes yellow high beams, front center console.... or let me know what you have.

I have mine installed with a universal cell phone dash holder (link below). It has 3m tape on the back which keeps it firm in place. I did not want to drill holes into center console. I can remove it and put it back anytime.

Last edited by GT BMW E30; 04-28-2016, 01:11 PM. Reason: ADDING PICTURES

Pm'd

Comment

Where did you get the ear piece / plug in kit from?
      sigpic15 year old me is super impressed with real me

Comment

Originally posted by CPTFelch View Post
        Where did you get the ear piece / plug in kit from?
        In the 2nd pic you can see the connector to plug into phone.

Comment

had one of those yrs ago, threw it in the trash!
          88 M3 Lachsliber glass top, 90 IS project,

Comment

Originally posted by steve68 View Post
            had one of those yrs ago, threw it in the trash!
            Never throw away E30 parts. :D

Comment

damn. i've been looking for a car phone for about two years. but i want a bmw one from a 5 or 7 series. cant justify 100 bones for a non oem car phone. glws though man.
              sigpic
              @joshua.j.rizo

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf
              Just remember next time you hear "late night when you need my love" I'm gonna be sitting somewhere way more bitchin' than you, driving or not.

BUY MY BUGATTI WHEELS:
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=377693

WRITEUP TO MY RHD SWAP:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371904

Comment

Originally posted by J.Rizo View Post
                damn. i've been looking for a car phone for about two years. but i want a bmw one from a 5 or 7 series. cant justify 100 bones for a non oem car phone. glws though man.
                There is a few non BMW ones that was installed in the E30. I have had 4 different ones.

Comment

Used to always see these in pnp yards...

Comment

Originally posted by aintnothang View Post
                    Used to always see these in pnp yards...
                    A lot get scrapped. I like the vintage look it gives. There is a member on here that adds bluetooth to them and powers it up so the lights work.

Comment

Originally posted by GT BMW E30 View Post
                      Never throw away E30 parts. :D
                      it was a NEC not a BMW part, burned up unrepairable,

Comment

Are you referring to this one?

Hard to come across. There was one on craigslist a long time ago but you would have had to buy the whole car. Its was a 5 or 7.

I have seen this one too from googling.

I sold another one about a few months back. They all were bolted to the console that have a mounting arm (seen in my picture) that lefts up so you can get to the heated seat switches.

Comment

That is dope!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

BMW phones came from the dealer, my 88is had the brochure from BMW showing the phone you could buy, the one I had was a NEC, like the first picture, got from a old G/F hoochie, her ex had it in a maxima, his family owned Nissan dealers through the southeast, the box was fried, salt water intrusion,

it would be cool to have a good working version now,

Comment

There is a r3v member that guts them and adds in a bluetooth, light and battery with charger. Its a nice retro option.

Originally posted by steve68 View Post
                              BMW phones came from the dealer, my 88is had the brochure from BMW showing the phone you could buy, the one I had was a NEC, like the first picture, got from a old G/F hoochie, her ex had it in a maxima, his family owned Nissan dealers through the southeast, the box was fried, salt water intrusion,

it would be cool to have a good working version now,

Comment

Working...
                              X