Feeler - 87 325i Sedan Part Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeler - 87 325i Sedan Part Out

So as much as I don't want too I might just have to part her out. I was in the process of bringing her back to life because I thought the engine had a lot more life left, but she's burning to much oil to finish her up.
    So the goods
    Clutch was replaced a year ago with a ebay one I can't remember the brand. Bilstein sports less then 5k miles and black springs I need to double check recite but I got it as a kit, with mounts replaced at the same time. Bought led ended control arm kit full kit from bag auto I still have the recite for 650$ never got to install. Had bought a set of camber plates k Mac for the front from a member but never got to install.
    02 sensor was replaced with new cats and I got an after market muffler. Scorpion I believe was around 500 new. Passed smog. Replaced the 2 front seats with vinyl basic but 95% perfect condition. Driveshaft had went out so that was bought and replaced less then 2000 miles. Got 4 brand new stock size tires 500 miles ago :( . Also had just replaced the headlights. Oem sealed.
    Wish I could find a motor for her but here in Cali I havnt had any luck.

Lemforder Control arm kit with tie end rods. And extra brand new lollipop brackets

Comment

I'm also forgetting the 2 brand new front hubs with wheel bearings oem bmw

Comment

Back from the dead, so the e30 just got tagged for expired registration so I'm gonna get her towed and finally start the break down. Cars gonna be in the Fairfield area incase anyone local.

Comment

pmed about bilstein sports

Comment

Working...
          X