• Show
Clear All

Pm'd again

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bukp

Comment

Jesus Christmas what is with all the links trying to debunk a true price for a carpet that is NLA. If you find the carpet for that price and it's available than that's great! My price stands so please go post your links elsewhere and not in my for sale thread. So rude and elementary.

Comment

Oh wow thanks for that link on the carpet. I'm looking for one and came across this post. But now I will check out that link since it's so much cheaper. Dude your not even interested in negotiating that crazy price ?

Comment

Originally posted by jsedita74 View Post
              Oh wow thanks for that link on the carpet. I'm looking for one and came across this post. But now I will check out that link since it's so much cheaper. Dude your not even interested in negotiating that crazy price ?
              Negotiating my crazy price? Can you even read posts or what? Listen "dude" buy the carpet from that link and snap a pic of the invoice and packing slip of it shipped to your door and then we can talk. Until then it's just a broken outdated link just like any other rare nla part.

Comment

CARPET IS SOLD!
                Thanks for playing r3v low ballers.

Comment

Working...
                X