• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bimma360
    replied
    Originally posted by Big swifty View Post
    Was there A/C on the vehicles?
    Sorry for the late reply. Yes the vehicles had A/C.

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
    I still want this. The bumps do not help. A very special piece in automotive history.
    Hahah... then stop doing responsible things with your money! :)

Leave a comment:

• TimeMachinE30
    replied
    I still want this. The bumps do not help. A very special piece in automotive history.

Leave a comment:

• Big swifty
    replied
    Was there A/C on the vehicles?

Leave a comment:

• Doorgoo
    replied
    Well, time to save up lol

Leave a comment:

• 808e30325i
    replied
    Lol, good points!

Leave a comment:

• bimma360
    replied
    Originally posted by 808e30325i View Post
    Ever think about refurbishing the kit (polish,powder coat, replacing hardware etc.)? Might be more appealing for someone to spend the 6k. Just my 2
    I have, and you make a good point. I saw two problems with that though. First it would cost about a grand, lets say, to get it refurbished. In which case, I'd rather just sell the kit for a grand less and have someone refurbish it the way they want. The price is negotiable after all. And the second is, if I refurbish it I may end up convincing myself to keep it... haha.

Leave a comment:

• 808e30325i
    replied
    Ever think about refurbishing the kit (polish,powder coat, replacing hardware etc.)? Might be more appealing for someone to spend the 6k. Just my 2

Leave a comment:

• bimma360
    replied
    bump

Leave a comment:

• bimma360
    replied
    Originally posted by dubseven View Post
    Any chance youd sell the MS?
    Sorry man, trying to keep it all together. Hit up whodwho on here, he is the one that does them. I got mine from him. Even if I were to sell mine, it would be for pretty close to what he charges. Good guy.

Leave a comment:

• dubseven
    replied
    Any chance youd sell the MS?

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by mr2peak View Post
    CARB legal?
    Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
    According I CARB exemption issued on BMWs only the m30 was certified. So no for the m20 or m70.
    AFAIK every mod that DINAN did was CARB legal, but based on the fact that only 20 kits were ever made, that makes it tough, though with such a large price tag its possible that it was enough to cover the CARB fees

your results may vary

Leave a comment:

• bimma360
    replied
    Tax refund burning a hole in your pocket?

Leave a comment:

• bimma360
    replied
    bump

Leave a comment:

• bimma360
    replied
    Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
    I want this for the next build...
    Haha I know you do.

Originally posted by Dagamus(NM) View Post
    What a cool kit. How did you mount the inter cooler and the water lines to it? Any other pics of how this all fit on the cold side?
    Unfortunately, I do not have any other engine bay pics.

See that bolt on top of the intercooler? There is one on the bottom in the same location. There is a custom steel bracket that bolts to that on the intercooler side, and then bolts up to where the airbox used to on the car side. Water lines are super straight forward. You can see a part of them going along the firewall into the water pump. They basically make one big loop going through the intercooler, heat exchanger which is behind one of the brake ducts, and water pump. In line with this, I was always planning on adding another heat exchange behind the other brake ducts. And I suppose if this was ever going to see track time, a reservoir could be added into the system as well.

Leave a comment:

• Dagamus(NM)
    replied
    What a cool kit. How did you mount the inter cooler and the water lines to it? Any other pics of how this all fit on the cold side?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X