FS: Bosch Euro Smileys - UBER CLEAN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Bosch Euro Smileys - UBER CLEAN!

For sale is a set of reconditioned Bosch Smiley lights.

All sliders are clean, lubed, and work 100%. All glass has been polished and cleaned. New parts/clips added. Trim rings have been cleaned and re sprayed black with wet sanding done on 3 layers of high heat automotive paint.

A lot of time has gone in to these lights .... install and done!

Asking $300 shipped... or best offer.

More sets to come in the future...about 20 in total. I have yellow, black, clear, and some combo colors coming.

I am also doing this as side business thing; so if you need your lights refurbished, please pm me for pricing and details. I also will offer smileys with Euro lows and US high beams to make install easier. I also have a great housing caps for HID installs to nicely seal the wires.

These are direct from the motherland! :)

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Nice! I hate the crumbling/cracking adjusters that always come with these things. For my retrofit I had to glue the damn housings back together on a "clean" set of Bosch smileys.

Comment

ya, well.... with the cost of each adjuster at $17 from the dealer, it's not fun to buy all 4... lol.

Comment

To the top......

Comment

topping it up....

Comment

bump...

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
              X