FS: Startec taillights + 325i cluster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Startec taillights + 325i cluster

Startec Taillights. These were bought new and on my e30 m3 a few years. Both in good shape with no damage or cracks. The right side appears a little darker than the left, probably from the sun fade?
    550 shipped.

Left startec taillight.
    150 shipped.

325i cluster. Glass is in good shape.
    175 shipped.

Please email me at x2thez3 at yahoo.com.
    Last edited by X2theZ3; 07-04-2015, 06:05 PM.

pm'd
    sigpic
    323i MTEC1
    Z3 coupe
    E60 M5

Comment

Just looking out for potential buyers, you really shouldn't use those lame Instagram filters. Take pictures of what the tail lights look like truly instead of covering up there flaws, such as possibly being two different types of startecs. You have such little detail on them, does one just look more smoked in the pics or are they a mix and matched set??

Just my

GLWS

1992 M tech 2 Convertible - S50 Swap
      1992 e34 Touring- S50 Swap
      1992 325i-S50 Swap (SOLD)

1995 e36 M3 Mugello Red - S50 (SOLD)
      1991 325i Convertible Laguna Green (SOLD)
      1987 325i (SOLD);1992 M tech 2 Convertible (SOLD)
      1988 325i Convertible Alpine White (SOLD)
      Brilliantrot Convertible 80k Miles (SOLD)
      1992 325i Convertible Schwarz (SOLD)
      1992 318i Convertible Project-Finished (SOLD)

Comment

Originally posted by KIRIEIW View Post
        Just looking out for potential buyers, you really shouldn't use those lame Instagram filters. Take pictures of what the tail lights look like truly instead of covering up there flaws, such as possibly being two different types of startecs. You have such little detail on them, does one just look more smoked in the pics or are they a mix and matched set??

Just my

GLWS
        Thanks for your 2 cents: very valuable. They are a matching set, no damage. Bought new and on my e30 m3 for a few years that I sold a few years back. The pictures have no filters whatsoever and were taken with my iphone.

The people that are actually interested pm'd and emailed me. Thanks again. ;)

Comment

So you're saying the left side turned pinkish over time vs the right? how long was it sitting? I'm curious if the left got more sun exposure. I have seen many sets where one was pink and the other smoked but always contributed it to a mismatched set. BTW, I'm curious how you wrecked the car?
          "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
          88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
          89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
          91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Dude I got really excited when I saw you had a spare startec. I'm in search of a passenger side to complete a second set but you have a spare drivers side like me. :( GLWS

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
              So you're saying the left side turned pinkish over time vs the right? how long was it sitting? I'm curious if the left got more sun exposure. I have seen many sets where one was pink and the other smoked but always contributed it to a mismatched set. BTW, I'm curious how you wrecked the car?
              They should have gotten about the same amount of sun exposure. Apparently, there may be something more going on than you or anyone can explain. Maybe it was during manufacturing...who knows. 3ionCa has an untouched set that looks the same as mine shade wise, which is probably more than a coincidence.

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
              Dude I got really excited when I saw you had a spare startec. I'm in search of a passenger side to complete a second set but you have a spare drivers side like me. :( GLWS
              Yeah, that's too bad. We could have teamed up lol.

Comment

still have the tails for sale??

Comment

Originally posted by zer0_paint View Post
                  still have the tails for sale??
                  Yes still have them.

Comment

sent you a pm..

Comment

Startecs sold.

Comment

Working...