Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: BRAND NEW Magnaflow 16535 Catback Exhaust for M20 $575 SHIPPED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump
    My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Performance Aftermarket Parts & Accessories

Comment

Is this available in black?

Comment

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
        Is this available in black?
        I am not aware of Magnaflow making any black exhausts.
        My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Comment

Hi all, does anyone have install photos? I’m puzzled how the driver side straight cat pipe is connected to the new tube. The new tube doesn’t slip over like oem. Any help?
          Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by lambdamu View Post
            Hi all, does anyone have install photos? I’m puzzled how the driver side straight cat pipe is connected to the new tube. The new tube doesn’t slip over like oem. Any help?
            Thanks!
            on VERY few cars, original pipe is too wide (or Magnaflow is too narrow) Best bet is to have an exhaust shop expand it ever so slightly and it will slip right over
            My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Comment

Do you have the corresponding catalytic converter section? How much shipped?
              Patrick Henry

1989 325iC build: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316880

Comment

Originally posted by phenryiv1 View Post
                Do you have the corresponding catalytic converter section? How much shipped?

Hi, yes I have the catalytic as well. It is Magnaflow part number 23554. Price is $330 including shipping.
                My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by MrSlacker View Post
                  Hi, yes I have the catalytic as well. It is Magnaflow part number 23554. Price is $330 including shipping.
                  What is the lead time on it?
                  Patrick Henry

1989 325iC build: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316880

Comment

Originally posted by phenryiv1 View Post
                    What is the lead time on it?

Ships within 48hrs from California. Then about 4-5 days to WV.

PM me for all the details.
                    My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Comment

Catback muffler still available for 325i

Comment

Originally posted by dieselburner View Post
                        Catback muffler still available for 325i

Yes
                        My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Comment

Ordering this exhaust system was a dream thanks to MrSlacker he offered it at a lower rate, shipped it very fast and was incredibly informative and nice throughout the whole process. This exhaust also sounds absolutely amazing giving off a nice low rumble whilst not droning at constant speeds. This was super simple to install as it uses all the factory hanging points and the straight stainless tips look far better than the stock angled tips. I would recommend this exhaust to anyone who owns an e30 and doesn’t already have a new system and I would certainly recommend buying from MrSlacker as he is anything but a slacker.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan’s E30 View Post
                            Ordering this exhaust system was a dream thanks to MrSlacker he offered it at a lower rate, shipped it very fast and was incredibly informative and nice throughout the whole process. This exhaust also sounds absolutely amazing giving off a nice low rumble whilst not droning at constant speeds. This was super simple to install as it uses all the factory hanging points and the straight stainless tips look far better than the stock angled tips. I would recommend this exhaust to anyone who owns an e30 and doesn’t already have a new system and I would certainly recommend buying from MrSlacker as he is anything but a slacker.
                            Thanks for your kind words.

FYI, price will be going up to $550 on Sept 1st. Don’t wait to order your exhaust!!!
                            My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Comment

Mr.Slacker,

Can you send me a contact phone number. So I can speak to you about this exhaust. I have headers going to a magnaflow converter and the B&B. The thing is load and droning on the highway. Tried a stock muffler and now my plugs fouled due to head/cams/mass air/chip. Just was not letting the motor breath. Will this system flow and also not drone at highway speeds?

Thank you...Jason

Comment

Bump
                                My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X