Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CEP - BMW E30 Body kits MTech 1, AC Schnitzer, Zender. Price drop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More photos of Tech 1 kit fitted please in HD.
    Very keen to buy.

Originally posted by ClassicEuroParts View Post
    Guys!
    Working on the website atm - you wont find all of our products there at this moment. As for now - please visit our EBAY page here:
    One stop shop for European car enthusiasts around the globe! We are offering a large selection of New and used parts for different classic car makes and models A team of 10 people with passion. 4000sq feet warehouse with more than 3500 articles in stock. We appreciate our customers who have their passion for cars and our company. Working times: Mo-Tu-We-Th-Fr 10:00 - 18:00 (GMT+2) Eastern European Time (EET)

If you find something interesting - let me know and i can offer an instant 10% discount to forum members!
    We also can supply with any OEM BMW part that has a number - even the Euro specific parts + we ship for free worldwide.

Did the Mtech 2 rear apron ever came separate to the bumper? The front did, but what about the rear?

Comment

any updates on these folks? I see they offer an early model front euro valance (the one that slants in at the bottom, for 83-85 E30s). Would be great if they could offer the 41331933772 eurovalance too.
      I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
      DB vert plastic bumpers
      OEM Keys
      MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
      91 ic Calypso 3.1
      86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
      TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
      e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

Originally posted by bradnic View Post
        any updates on these folks? I see they offer an early model front euro valance (the one that slants in at the bottom, for 83-85 E30s). Would be great if they could offer the 41331933772 eurovalance too.
        Never been better! Huge amounts of orders and we are open to offers!
        We can supply also the 41331933772 valances for the price of 399 usd shipped. OEM BMW, brand new
        Let me us know if you are interested
        Merry Christmas!

Comment

That's great news.. can you post pics of the 41331933772 eurovalance you're selling? Several of us ordered them from BMW and received USDM diving board valances instead - 772 part number sticker on a 41331933771 part.

HOWTOs:
          DB vert plastic bumpers
          OEM Keys
          MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
          91 ic Calypso 3.1
          86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

Comment

here's the difference between a 771(bottom) and a 772 (repro, top). If you ordered a 772 from BMW in the last year or two they've been shipping mislabeled 771s with a 772 label on them.

HOWTOs:
            DB vert plastic bumpers
            OEM Keys
            MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
            91 ic Calypso 3.1
            86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

Comment

7 of them are on their way to us! Check back soon - we should have them for sale :)

here's the difference between a 771(bottom) and a 772 (repro, top). If you ordered a 772 from BMW in the last year or two they've been shipping mislabeled 771s with a 772 label on them.

Comment

that's great news.. please post pics here once you have them, including the BMW stickers please.

HOWTOs:
                DB vert plastic bumpers
                OEM Keys
                MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
                91 ic Calypso 3.1
                86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

Comment

Any plans to make an M3 kit out of the Plastiflex?
                  sigpic
                  Project: 87' 325iS... 325iS
                  88 Alpine 325i
                  1/2 88 325iX

Comment

We have them in stock! Check them out here - we were able to get better price as we bought out all of the inventory. So we offering these to you cheaper then stated before. Spread the word and get them while you can. We dont have too many

Comment

Can you confirm these are OEM BMW pieces?
                      I've posted to the mtech1 thread for you

HOWTOs:
                      DB vert plastic bumpers
                      OEM Keys
                      MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
                      91 ic Calypso 3.1
                      86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

Comment

Mtech 1 rear bumper

Comment

Can you confirm these are OEM BMW pieces?
                          I've posted to the mtech1 thread for you
                          Yes, that is correct.
                          Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Van31 View Post
                            More photos of Tech 1 kit fitted please in HD.
                            Very keen to buy.

The front and rear mount like stock but neither have the wheel arch extension that goes behind the trim like OEM. The front however doesn't have the backstop for the foglight adjustment so you will have to get creative when you mount them. The sideskirts don't mount to the lower sills like the original does. They recommended adhesive to bond the top of the skirt to the sill. The top of the skirt was wavy and not consistent so I filled the gap with white caulking. No complaints about the rear bumper. Two or 3 of the holes on the rear spoiler were off and I didn't want to enlarge the original holes on my trunk lid so I screwed in the screws that I could and used 3m double sided tape on the entire spoiler. The paintshop said there were some waves they had to take care of but nothing major. There's also a molding mark on the sides of the front airdam that should be smoothed.

I wish I could say it was perfect but it's hard to be 100% perfect when recreating parts. I think it's a good kit for the price and if it's as durable as they say...well worth it. I'm happy with the outcome. Most used OEM kits need repair before they can be fitted and can cost you 2-3x as much as this.

"I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                            88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                            89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                            91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                              The front and rear mount like stock but neither have the wheel arch extension that goes behind the trim like OEM. The front however doesn't have the backstop for the foglight adjustment so you will have to get creative when you mount them. The sideskirts don't mount to the lower sills like the original does. They recommended adhesive to bond the top of the skirt to the sill. The top of the skirt was wavy and not consistent so I filled the gap with white caulking. No complaints about the rear bumper. Two or 3 of the holes on the rear spoiler were off and I didn't want to enlarge the original holes on my trunk lid so I screwed in the screws that I could and used 3m double sided tape on the entire spoiler. The paintshop said there were some waves they had to take care of but nothing major. There's also a molding mark on the sides of the front airdam that should be smoothed.

I wish I could say it was perfect but it's hard to be 100% perfect when recreating parts. I think it's a good kit for the price and if it's as durable as they say...well worth it. I'm happy with the outcome. Most used OEM kits need repair before they can be fitted and can cost you 2-3x as much as this.
                              Thank you for your honest and detailed description, opinion and install tips. We do agree with what you said and are constantly making changes to our parts so that they are better. I can confirm now that the front spoiler does have the arch extensions (if you order it now - you will get the new ones) and the boot spoiler uses smaller diameter bolts so that there is more adjustment possibilities. The front spoiler now also has better foglight mounting spots + the whole mold is brand new and there should be less imperfections.
                              May i use your pictures and description for informing other e30 enthusiasts about this kit?

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post

reelizmpro

- we just bought the kit too and are in the process of fitting it. Do you have a big gap on the rear bumper where the wheel arches are? We have a big gap between the mtech rear and the euro bumper on the wheel arch. I guess I can take a picture to show all of you.

The front lines up great imo. I had no issues and looks really good.

The skirts, I am still wrapping my head around trying to mount. Like he said they recommend adhesive on the top portion of the skirts, and the OEM black clips on the bottom. Also the skirts did seem wavy, so I am not sure how its going to look when its done. I like the caulk idea, but my car is silver, so wouldn't blend in.

ClassicEuroParts also advertises "plastiflex" and in their videos they show a white product. My parts came in a primer grey, and honestly just look like straight up fiberglass. They don't seem that flexible to me
                                Race German
                                Automotive clothing from your favorite brands included: CAtuned,
                                UUC, Garagistic, Revshift, Moar Designs, Condor Speed Shop,
                                Neue Motorsports, Bimmerheads, Motorsports Hardware and more.
                                Also offer track decals for any track in the world.

:thankyou:

Comment

Working...
                                X