Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MarkD Chip for 173 ECU, DSSR, AC Comp, Fuel Rail, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MarkD Chip for 173 ECU, DSSR, AC Comp, Fuel Rail, etc.

Tons of stuff for sale that I don't need now so I can fund the rest of my swap. All prices include shipping continental US.

MarkD Chip - SOLD: M20, 93 octane. I used this for a year until I bought the Miller Maf. Really wakes the car up.

DSSR - SOLD. Pictured in white below.

AC Compressor - $60: Just picked this up from the vert the TCD parted out. Clean from a working car / R-12 AC system.

Fuel Rail, Brand new never used - $30

Underseat Heat Ducts - $60: Bought these on a whim, everything is here to hook up and shoot hot air under the front seats to back seat passengers.

UCC Weighted Leather wrapped shifter knob - SOLD. These sell for $135 new, this one was used for about 2 months on my wife's car. This knob is HEAVY. Really great for Short Shift Kits.

Powdercoated Engine Mounts and exhaust hanger - SOLD Really nice looking when you are under the car. . .

Motronic 173 ECU - SOLD
    Last edited by Mwishlist; 12-09-2015, 09:23 AM.
    Thank god, R3V was getting boring since the ginger kid wrecked his car. - Stonea

PMed

Comment

Is the chip for a 2.5 or eta?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Current BMW's:
      1987 325 Sedan
      2004 X3 2.5i (wife's car)

Ex BMW's:
      1999 M3 Coupe
      1997 Z3 2.8
      1989 325i Coupe
      1987 325 Coupe
      1981 320i Coupe

Comment

Bump. Also, I had a buyer for the chip but they flaked, so it's still for sale. It's for the 2.5.
        Thank god, R3V was getting boring since the ginger kid wrecked his car. - Stonea

Comment

Working...
        X