Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• badwella
    replied
    Sorry, the plastic/fiber battery tray is sold. Still have the ECU and new battery box/tray though. PM me.

Leave a comment:

• ZM Blue Devil
    replied
    both battery trays and 173 ecu. $125 shipped? if so shoot us a paypal invoice at payment@gutenparts.com.

Leave a comment:

• badwella
    replied
    TimKninja - Battery tray is for a late model car.

Leave a comment:

• TimKninja
    replied
    Is that battery tray for an early or late
    Model car ?

Leave a comment:

• badwella
    replied
    Bumpy bump

Leave a comment:

• badwella
    replied
    Pm'ed

Leave a comment:

• Shu
    replied
    I'll take the vent line cover, please pm me payment info.

Leave a comment:

• badwella
    replied
    BBbbbbbuuummmmppp

Leave a comment:

• 1988 325ix Partout and liquidating my other e30 stock

UPDATED 8/7/2017

Reused old post. Need to clean out my horde of parts since it's taking up my garage space.

1988 315ix Parts for Sale - Willing to ship anything on buyers dime. Everything OBO unless otherwise stated.

No drivetrain. Everything forward of the rear seat panel is available. Using the back half to build a trailer.

Sideskirts are available - I will include all of the oem fasteners with it but the bottom clips will definitely need replaced. Most likely all of it, tbh.

$275 + shipping OBO

Drivers side had some rust so the previous owner tried covering it with red tape.

I will check the condition of the fastening of this wheel arch flare.

Washer reservoir is unavailable. I am using it in my personal e30. Sorry.

Floor pans are in okay shape. I can cut and ship sections for those of you who need it for rust repair.

Front and rear bumpers in good shape. Good for specE30 guys from what I hear.

Ellipsoids appear to be in good working order. This car was a daily driver until the owner threw a rod in his turbo m20.
Working...
X