No announcement yet.

SoCal: M20 Parts, Turbo Man., Interior, Random Stuff, Art, more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late expansion tank, front calipers, splash guard, and ashtray gauge panel sold, adding M20 valve cover and intake man. support plate, and pics of Touring seat latches.

Any offers considered, just want to find this stuff homes. Thanks!
    sigpic
    1991 325i Sport - Calypsorot Metallic - DAILY DRIVEN

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

Radiator bracket, touring carpets and some other things sold, added some pics.

Make me an offer, will sell it all cheap!
      sigpic

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

I'll be down in SD on the long weekend, I want to meet up and buy that M1 poster. I might be picking up the radiator too for another r3ver. He's looking for a good late model radiator
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I responded to that post, I'm afraid that radiator may not be as nice as he wants, but will sell super cheap. Just let me know when you will be coming through, I'll be in Oceanside the entirety of the next week or so.
          sigpic

Comment

I'll take the touring plate filler. DM coming your way

Comment

Late oil cooler sold, valve covers and Touring plate filler pending, thanks everyone.
              sigpic

Comment

Updated post, cleared some stuff out, added some others. Will be adding a shifter parts bundle for manual swap in the next week or so.
                sigpic

Comment

Crank sensor bracket and BMW Japan license plate mount both sold, thanks!
                  sigpic

Comment

Fogs, swaybar bracket and brake handle sold, thanks!
                    sigpic

Comment

Sold some parts, added some parts. Might sell my E30 soon so starting to list some of my spares.

Thanks everyone.
                      sigpic

Comment

Still have the shifter?

Comment

PMed, but sorry, shifter stuff sold, as did the catch can and early M20B27 timing cover. Sale for sunroof seal is hopefully pending.

I left 2 people kinda hanging on the turbo manifold, sorry I was sick for a minute, and now I have realized I don't have a box to ship it in. Working on that....

I'm actually getting kinda thin on stuff to get rid of, since I started holding back on some of my stash as I kept selling parts only to need them a few months later lol, thank you everyone!
                          sigpic

Comment

Turbo manifold still available?

Comment

Working...
                            X