No announcement yet.

13 button OBC conversion kit, sunroof crank, IS Spoiler, other random treasures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

13 button OBC conversion kit, sunroof crank, IS Spoiler, other random treasures

All prices do not include shipping.

13 button OBC, Wire Harness, and turn signal stalk with the end that pushes in to cycle through all of that fun. OBC screen has some kind of film on the inside that is peeling but it works fine. You may be able to open it up and brush the flakes away. White paint on stalk is gone. $60

OEM sunroof crank handle from a late model. Knob is missing but you can scoop a universal one on ebay. The early model ones are not replaceable. Comes with plastic surround, plastic center, and the 3 mounting bolts. $20

IS Trunk lid and spoiler. Black. Paint is hammered. $50 with or without lid.

Almost new Ebrake pad set, with one edge that was shaved off when it came loose in my hub. Works perfect. $10

Rear view mirror - $5

Washer fluid tank (no cracks) - $5

Early tail light with small chip on inner side facing section. Will pass inspection - $10

Tools - Wheel rod, 8/10mm wrench, pliers, 3 spark plug tubes, screw in Tow hook eye. $5 each

M50 fan clutch. Looks brand new but unsure of miles. $5

Steering column clam shell surround - $10

Front passenger side fender trim. All black late model - $5

Feel free to PM my your cell number for pictures of anything you are interested in. I will try to get some up tonight as well.
Working...
X