No announcement yet.

Miller war chip, w/ 173 ecu and maf.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is he selling? Going Megasquirt? How were the gains with the generic tune and how much improvement did you see when it was totally dialed in?

Comment

Originally posted by ericneet View Post
      Why is he selling? Going Megasquirt? How were the gains with the generic tune and how much improvement did you see when it was totally dialed in?
      I installed and tuned a PNP ms for the customers car. The Miller setup has much better gains than an off the shelf chip as it does the maf conversion plus a car specific tune.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

7speedshop.com

Comment

is it the early style bosch maf? if so would you be willing to sell just the MAF? no chip.

Comment

If you part the MAF, I would probably be willing to take the rest. Let's all work something out pricing wise.

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

Im interested.

Comment

PMs replied to

7speedshop.com

Comment

what gen setup is that?

Comment

if you would part the ecu, i'd be interested. Already got me a miller MAF and would love to upgrade to a war chip! Let me know!
                  1987 325is 2.8L Stroker Turbo "Little Pickle aka The Green Turbo Sled"

Comment

Sold

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

7speedshop.com

Comment

Working...
                    X