E30 ///M3 (M52 Swap & more...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 ///M3 (M52 Swap & more...)

1991 E30 M3 Brillantrot 90,xxx Miles on chassis (fresh ppg brillantrot as of 2 weeks ago)
    VIN: WBSAK0317MAE34415

-bilsteins
    -h&r sports
    -evo front lip
    -BMP stainless Strut tower brace
    -OBDI m52 (uncertain to documented mileage, was told upon purchase around 30K but can offer no guarantee due to lack of documentation); planning to go FI
    -electric fan, AC delete (all plumbing still intact)
    -new radiator
    -custom 2.5" stainless exhaust from headers back, highflow/race cat, new bosch 02, borla stainless muffler
    -BMP s50 based software (413 ecu)
    -s50 injectors (to maintain proper injector pulse rate)
    -m50 intake manifold
    -k&n cone filter(fabricating CAI airbox/ducts next week)
    -DSI’s (on their way) w/ PS2’s
    -H&R spacers
    -Extra set of LTW’s resurfaced ceramic black for winter /track/auto; tires included
    -replaced windshield due to rock chips, fresh alignment
    -castrol syntec (have had less than 1.5K on the car since purchase, less than 500 on last change)
    -new radiator
    -redline trans/diff fluid
    -trunk lining/spare removed but included in excellent condition
    -installing new sunroof gasket
    -new fuel filter
    -plan to go forced induction (hence the m52) this winter (oil return ready dipstick in there/plugged), can get other oil pan etc if buyer wants
    -have some extra parts I will throw in (rear trailing arm and a few other things I have accumulated over time)

I am the third owner, the car has had body work on the drivers door, slid off and hit a small tree. Original owner was a dedicated enthusiast, the second an experienced modifier/enthusiast; he had built an s52 e30 m3 before this, he planned to turbo this as well. His electrical and mechanical work was superb, including the suspension and drivetrain/motor swap done under supervision of Zionsville.
    The car needs no work, one window regulator began acting hesitant, I will replace upon sale in addition to completing the CAI airbox and matched back carpet for rear seat delete. If I did anything more at this point it would be brake upgrade and obviously the turbo (which I will do this winter if i dont not bump into an eager buyer).
    I have not had it dyno'd but given the AC/Fan belt deleter, OBDI conversion, BMP S50 Chip, 2.5" Stainless/"high flow race cat" exhaust, k&n cone filter, etc the power is substantial. The car has a 2.93 LSD on it now simply for mileage.transport while completing, I plan to put on the 3.25lsd when I do more work this winter.
    I am not a motivated seller but am moving to boston for a couple years and do not want to subject the car to this beating/risk. I may entertain trades (cars or motorcycles + $) so feel free to email me. Asking $14,900 (I know previous feeler had lower price, but given what I have in it and what I need to facilitate boston move these are the numbers that came out). Email with any questions, can arrange shipping, delivery, etc.

-Hunter
    wynnehl@bu.edu

Pictures:
Working...
X