Clear All

• parkerbink
    replied
    Refund requested.

Leave a comment:

• 2002tiiguy
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 Innovative Goods View Post
    Yes, we're going to send v.2 module to everyone who bought wipers module till today.
    thanks for all the hard work guys really appreciate it, would have been nice to have it for the past few weeks, 5+ inches of rain

Leave a comment:

• skidplate
    replied
    I need one of these for my car.

Leave a comment:

• jeffnhiscars
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
    Are you able to get them or they gone for ever?
    They give you a choice to fight them...with a cash deposit of course...or walk away. The seller refunded me a few weeks ago but the seizure letter just arrived. Not really any good options.

Leave a comment:

• Shock(/\)ave
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 Innovative Goods View Post
    Yes, we're going to send v.2 module to everyone who bought wipers module till today.
    I'm definitely going to wait for the new modules. I appreciate the excellent after sales support.

Leave a comment:

• ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffnhiscars View Post
    FYI I found out where the 2 units I ordered disappeared to. Seems US Cusoms at JFK seized them for a trademark violation.

Are you able to get them or they gone for ever?

Leave a comment:

• jeffnhiscars
    replied
    FYI I found out where the 2 units I ordered disappeared to. Seems US Cusoms at JFK seized them for a trademark violation.

Leave a comment:

• E30 Innovative Goods
    replied
    Originally posted by NC325iC View Post
    is this going to replace the units with the bad motivator?

Leave a comment:

• NC325iC
    replied
    is this going to replace the units with the bad motivator?

Leave a comment:

• E30 Innovative Goods
    replied
    Should take us around 7 weeks.
    Right now we are waiting for the prototype PCB to be manufactured and the electronic parts to arrive.
    Then we need to assemble the PCB and begin the fun part. Testing.

Cheers, Joe

Leave a comment:

• parkerbink
    replied
    Sorry about the issues.

How long of a wait are we talking about?

Leave a comment:

• E30 Innovative Goods
    replied
    Hi folks,

we have some bad news, some more bad news, some good news and some more good news.
    Lets start with the bad.
    Bad #1: Looks like one of the components we used on the wipers modules are functional but fake non the less. We won't be buying from that supplier any more, that's for sure. This is the reason why some of the modules (7) were confiscated at customs.
    Bad #2: This calls for a module makeover, so no modules will be shipped out for some time.
    Good #1: This is the end of bad news. ;)
    Good #2: We started work on wipers module v2.0 a while ago, due to the issues a few of you had. We're working on the prototype.
    Good #3: We'll send you all the 2.0 version once it's finished. If you don't want to wait drop us a line and we'll refund you, no questions asked.

Leave a comment:

• parkerbink
    replied
    Gotcha. Thanks for the tracking.

Leave a comment:

• Gregolas
    replied
    Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
    How can the entire unit get to us but a component be infringement? You are ahead of me, I have not gotten anything. How is it they are sending some people second ones but have not sent some a first one?
    I originally was in the first batch back in March, I think there were 7 of us that had the packages go missing in customs. I just got an email saying they sent a replacement and then my customs letter arrived today.

Leave a comment:

• parkerbink
    replied
    How can the entire unit get to us but a component be infringement? You are ahead of me, I have not gotten anything. How is it they are sending some people second ones but have not sent some a first one?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X