Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E30 Innovative Goods View Post
    Well... that sucks...
    Send it back to us and we'll take a look at it.
    Won't charge you any repair costs, but it would be nice if you payed the shipping cost back to you.
    Cheers
    Sounds great man will do.

Comment

I put these in on both windows and my sunroof, they all work great!

The only issue I have is for the sunroof it makes the button stick out a little, not 100% flush, I am probably going to make small bezel to make up the difference, its really not to noticable but I am OCD.
      Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Apologies for bumping an old thread.

I placed an order with E30IG (for these window switches) about 2 weeks ago on their website. Since then I've received no order confirmation (beyond PayPal receipt), no shipping info, nada. I've emailed E30IG and sent him a message through his FB page without response. I'm doing my best sleuthing and it looks like they haven't had any activity for quite a few months.

E30 Innovative Goods Before I submit a claim with PayPal - does anyone know if they're out of business?

And if so - anyone in this thread interested in selling a spare set for two windows? Thanks in advance for any information.

Comment

They are out of the US so shipping takes a bit. I dont think they are out of business, but who knows. I ordered their intermittent wiper board about 2 months ago and it came in.

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
            They are out of the US so shipping takes a bit. I dont think they are out of business, but who knows. I ordered their intermittent wiper board about 2 months ago and it came in.
            Thanks, good data point.

Comment

Originally posted by konig View Post

Thanks, good data point.
              They aren't out of business to my knowledge. I recently received my order from them. Took about a month and a half but that's expected for international shipping (and in my case, New Years hold-up). And I have a feeling that these products are made to order (low stock), so this'll extend the wait. They kept me informed through the process by email.
              But trust me, the window modules are worth the wait.
              "Time doesn't heal anything... It just teaches us how to live with the pain." - My Cracked Dashboard

Comment

Thanks, good data point.
                Yea just be patient, it sucks but the products work really well

Comment

Zambuzan Thanks guys. I don't mind waiting, it's just the lack of communication that has me concerned. I've emailed, FB messaged, and PM'ed here through r3v without a response going on a week now. Zambuzan, what email address were you using? I tried [info.e30ig@gmail.com].

Comment

Update: heard back from Joe [info@ email address], they're waiting on a component to come in to finish my parts. Thanks again to you guys for the feedback, without it I'd have canceled my order.

Comment

Update: heard back from Joe [info@ email address], they're waiting on a component to come in to finish my parts. Thanks again to you guys for the feedback, without it I'd have canceled my order.
                      Awesome glad you heard back, you will be happy with the product!

Comment

Final update: ordered on 1/12, received the parts today 2/26. Will install this evening.

Comment

Are these and the wiper mod still available? Wanted to ask before I place an order.

Comment

Working...
                          X