No announcement yet.

M20B25 17lb, 19lb, 21lb injectors for sale, chips coming soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump, I have a cartoonishly large amount of blue tops in stock in case anyone wants to stay stock but get a fresh set of injectors!
    Injectors - services, upgrades, rebuild kits and stock sets available! 14.5lb, 17lb, 19lb, 21lb, 28lb, 33lb, M20B27 injectors available https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413372

Comment

pm'd
      Current:
      1989 325i
      1988 M3
      1987 325ic
      Past:
      2001 330ci
      2001 M3

Comment

Bump, if anyone needs any non-BMW injectors or needs injectors from any other make rebuilt, I stock a lot of different injectors and can rebuild just about any injector!
        Injectors - services, upgrades, rebuild kits and stock sets available! 14.5lb, 17lb, 19lb, 21lb, 28lb, 33lb, M20B27 injectors available https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413372

Comment

Bump

Comment

pm'd

Comment

If anyone has pm’d OP, was in very bad car accident. Haven’t heard from him since he was in released from hospital as he had another check up to follow up on. Let’s bear with him and hope he gets full recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by E30335i View Post
                If anyone has pm’d OP, was in very bad car accident. Haven’t heard from him since he was in released from hospital as he had another check up to follow up on. Let’s bear with him and hope he gets full recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I'm okay, but thanks for the concern! The worst of it was just a concussion, but the only symptom left is headaches. It's mostly just the insurance and legal stuff, thrown on top of my injector work, other side work, college, and other obligations that's making me busy 24/7. I didn't notice my last text to you failed to send, so I'll be texting you in a second.

Comment

Damn, I hate reading this. I’m just a lurker and don’t know you at all but I truly hope you recover and things smooth out for you.

I’d chip my ‘89 i car, it’s all stock now.
                  My son has the 1987 325e, 2 door, 5speed
                  I daily the 1989 325i, 4 door, 5speed

Comment

Any eta injectors. Just wondering? I have some i could swap out. I gotta see though.

Comment

Originally posted by 325e '87 View Post
                      Damn, I hate reading this. I’m just a lurker and don’t know you at all but I truly hope you recover and things smooth out for you.

I’d chip my ‘89 i car, it’s all stock now.
                      Thank you! I'm fine, the worst that came from it was I had memory loss and some confusion for a few days after the accident, I just have headaches here and there now. Other than that, dealing with it took away a lot of time I could have put towards managing sales, finishing rebuilding the cores I haven't got to yet, and schoolwork.

I wish I had my own chips I could sell to you at this point, but things keep coming up that I have to pay for and saving up for a dyno seems more and more out of reach every time something comes up. I'd do something cheesy like start a kickstarter campaign to help fund for one with chips and dyno time as rewards, but I wouldn't feel like I've earned it, plus I wouldn't want to keep people waiting for however long it would take to get one, set it up, get a space for the cars to tune, etc.

Originally posted by superj View Post
                      Any eta injectors. Just wondering? I have some i could swap out. I gotta see though.
                      Yes, I have a few ETA sets. Just PM me when you're ready to buy!

Comment

Glad to hear your getting better!! I have several sets to send you when your ready to start up.
                        sigpic
                        Steve Corbett
                        1983 528E Scrapped
                        1983 528E Sold
                        1984 745I
                        1984 325E - Sold
                        1989 325I Bronzit-Sold
                        1989 325I Zinno
                        1988 635CSI

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Corbett View Post
                          Glad to hear your getting better!! I have several sets to send you when your ready to start up.
                          Awesome, thanks! I'll PM you in a minute.

Comment

In addition to the sets I've been selling before, I just got some Gen III equivalents of the green and pink top injectors, part numbers 0280155771 and 0280155832, respectively. The pink top equivalent is also pink, but the green top equivalent is a cream white.

I also have a set of E30 M3 injectors. I got in a set of 6, which would be compatible with S14s and S38s, but one of the set of six is non-genuine, so I'm only selling the four as a set and the fifth as a single injector. The M3 set will be $150, with shipping included.

Comment

bump for some super rad quick turnaround service! Just got two sets back and they look pretty damn clean. Hopefully this eliminates a potential issue in my swap
                              1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

PM'd, looking for some 19#ers to go with my MarkD chip.
                                Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                                You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Working...
                                X