Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1

Comment

Been following for a while now, staying tuned though. In for one as well, look forward to the return!

Comment

jaysterling I really love my cantaloupe BUT, it stopped working. Now all I get when it turn on the radio is a loud squealing buzz. HELP.

Comment

come back

Comment

Are these still available?

Comment

Originally posted by D3R3K View Post
              Are these still available?
              I don't think so...

Comment

Be careful with them. Ordered Factory Radio Wiring Installation Kit from them (Dec 2020) and it does not fit my radio which is listed as compatible. It took a month to ship the order and no answers to emails at all. The phone number is listed on their website is incorrect. I emailed them after receiving the order saying there is a problem with the product, the result is the same: no answers to email/phone calls/etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderzol View Post
                  Do you repair e30 radios?
                  Try Radioman in San Diego

Comment

Originally posted by student2018 View Post
                    Be careful with them. Ordered Factory Radio Wiring Installation Kit from them (Dec 2020) and it does not fit my radio which is listed as compatible. It took a month to ship the order and no answers to emails at all. The phone number is listed on their website is incorrect. I emailed them after receiving the order saying there is a problem with the product, the result is the same: no answers to email/phone calls/etc.
                    Who is "them" ?

Randy Walters

2021 Mazda 3 Sedan Premium AWD
                    1988 325is (w/89 bumpers, recently sold)
                    1989 325is (Broadsided long ago RIP)
                    1996 328is (Sold to Matt J)
                    2003 530i Sport (Spare car now)
                    2005 X3 (little woman's car)
                    Driving Instructor BMW CCA L.A. & S.D. Chapters
                    Multiple L.A. & S.D. Region SCCA Autocross Championships

Comment

@jaysterlng is no longer active on this stuff. I have already helped folks that ordered from and paid cantalouperadio.com but haven't received their shipment. I do have some of his boards left and have been providing warranty support. I am planning another run of 50 for later this year. I also have rebuilt trunk power amps available with warranty.

More info including repair shop recommendations in the first post on my radio refurb thread

you can reach me via bradnic at oemhifi.com or at fb.me/oemhifi.
                      I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
                      DB vert plastic bumpers
                      OEM Keys
                      MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
                      91 ic Calypso 3.1
                      86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
                      TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
                      e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

Originally posted by bradnic View Post
                        @jaysterlng is no longer active on this stuff. I have already helped folks that ordered from and paid cantalouperadio.com but haven't received their shipment. I do have some of his boards left and have been providing warranty support. I am planning another run of 50 for later this year. I also have rebuilt trunk power amps available with warranty.

More info including repair shop recommendations in the first post on my radio refurb thread

you can reach me via bradnic at oemhifi.com or at fb.me/oemhifi.
                        Any idea when that new order would be happening or anyway to add our name to a list?

Comment

Probably late summer
                          Drop me an email and I’ll add you to the list

HOWTOs:
                          DB vert plastic bumpers
                          OEM Keys
                          MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
                          91 ic Calypso 3.1
                          86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

Comment

Hey bradnic - did you end up restarting the radio renovations? Definitely interested if so. Thx S

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
                              jaysterling I really love my cantaloupe BUT, it stopped working. Now all I get when it turn on the radio is a loud squealing buzz. HELP.
                              just saw this. Drop me an email bradnic at OEM HiFi.com.

HOWTOs:
                              DB vert plastic bumpers
                              OEM Keys
                              MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
                              91 ic Calypso 3.1
                              86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

Comment

Originally posted by STRAWMAN View Post
                                Hey bradnic - did you end up restarting the radio renovations? Definitely interested if so. Thx S
                                I sure have. Take a look at the refurb thread for more info. I have 5 radios and amps in queue right now. You can reach me via email bradnic at OEM HiFi .com

jaysterling is working on some new stuff, so stay tuned on this thread as well. The original MDeck BA2 boards are NLA due to some key parts going out of production in Japan. I have some very limited inventory available but I am reserving it for full radio and amp refurb customers.

HOWTOs:
                                DB vert plastic bumpers
                                OEM Keys
                                MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
                                91 ic Calypso 3.1
                                86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

Comment

Working...
                                X