FS: AC Delco battery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: AC Delco battery

Selling a 91A AcDelco battery. Purchased at the end of September for an e30 project that did not work out, battery is in "new condition". I have the receipt and the 3 year warranty that goes with it.

Battery was installed in car and probably driven a total of 5 miles.

Asking somewhere in the vicinity of $90, I have no use for it so make me an offer.

Thanks and have a good day guys :)

Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
    If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
    Originally posted by J3M93
    This guy delivers, you are a boss

By the way, battery is located in Torrance, CA.... for that person that messaged me to drive it to the bay area :roll:

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
    If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30

Comment

Bump

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
        X