Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e30 m3 5-lug front strut housings with tie rod lever plates

*SOLD*

Up for sale are a pair of e30 M3 front strut housings and tie rod lever plates. I was planning to put together another 5-lug swap for my car, but I’ve decided there are other projects that take priority.

The strut housings have had the stock spring perches removed, so these would be good candidates for coilovers. Otherwise they are in good shape for their age. The tie rod levers are also included, which are NLA from BMW. These would be great for an M3 owner who doesn’t want to modify their original strut housings, or for someone who wants to 5-lug their non-M car and retain the factory geometry and wheel offset.

Additionally, I’ll include a set of unused SRS Concept 5-lug rear adapter brackets for using e46 325/328 rear brakes with Z4 rear hubs on the stock e30 trailing arms.

I’m more than happy to answer any questions.
    Located in Los Angeles, CA.

$1900 shipped in the lower 48.

Strut Housings:

Tie Rod Plates:

e46 rear brake adapter brackets:

*SOLD*
    Last edited by mtech325; 11-10-2018, 12:42 PM.

Ugh. The want is real.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Long shot but would you trade for 15x8 HRE 501 et10 4x100? Bump for you!
      Last edited by Mike36; 10-15-2018, 11:47 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mike36 View Post
        Long shot but would you trade for 15x8 HRE 501 et10 4x100? Bump for you!
        Very tempting, but already have 15" weaves.

Comment

To The Top

Comment

Weekend Bump

Comment

The rape is real.....

Comment

Originally posted by GG///M3 View Post
                The rape is real.....
                Yes and no. There are so few examples left out there (let alone for sale) that it's hard to say "these are only worth this much". Especially with the ackerman arms NLA now too, I don't doubt he'll get his asking price, even thought it'll take the right buyer. Same thing is happening with iX axles and VCs.
                1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
                1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post
                  Yes and no. There are so few examples left out there (let alone for sale) that it's hard to say "these are only worth this much". Especially with the ackerman arms NLA now too, I don't doubt he'll get his asking price, even thought it'll take the right buyer. Same thing is happening with iX axles and VCs.

I’d be interested in just the strut housing . I want to keep mine stockers on the side while I can add coilovers to a set like these.

Comment

Working...
                  X