Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valance - Early - Unpainted

Early valance.

Used condition but never painted and it appears to be never installed. A little bend here and there and some surface rust but usable.

Come and take it out of my garage before winter hits and I park the vert for the salty season.

$Free picked up in NJ 07834. Or, trade me something fun?

Last edited by pj29; 12-14-2018, 05:40 AM.

Thats an odd valance, looks like an early top half with a late model bottom half.

Did you have this mounted with diving boards or plastic bumpers?
    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
      Thats an odd valance, looks like an early top half with a late model bottom half.

Did you have this mounted with diving boards or plastic bumpers?
      I never had it mounted. It came with some parts I bought. I am installing euro bumpers on my car, so I don't really need it as I am going to install a euro valance.

Comment

reduced the price

Comment

Come and get the valance and I will give you the sealed beam headlights that I took out of my car too if you want them. The light are in fine shape, I just replaced them with some ellipsoids.

Comment

Price drop to $40.

Comment

In the interest of paying it forward, the valance is free to the first person that comes and picks it up.

I just got a seat for free that I will be able to use for parts when I refurb my seats and thought it would be nice to do the same for someone else. So, if you can use this valance, you can have it. I am in Denville NJ (07834).

Comment

Free!! I would hate to put it out for the scrap metal!

Comment

Well, no interest so far. If it isn't gone by Thursday, off the recycling center it goes.

Comment

Working...
                  X