Announcement

Collapse

Classified Forums - Read this first!

Here are a few simple guidelines for this forum. Failure to follow any of these rules will be grounds for your thread to be closed.


Post your information
Post as much info as you can. Say where you are located, where the part is located, the best way to get in contact with you, if you are willing to ship, etc.


Post the item's information
Post as much info as you can. A price must be posted, as well as pictures of the item(s). Post as many pictures as you can, even if it is a common item. A picture tells a thousand words, but it can also conceal another thousand. Links to hosted galleries of images are acceptable, links to eBay and/or Craigslist are not. Once the item sells, please do not edit your ad to remove the price. Many people search through old ads to get an idea what their item may be worth.


If listing a car, post:
-The year and model
-An accurate mileage. If the odometer is broken, post what it reads currently and how many miles you believe it has
-Any aftermarket modifications
-Any known issues or damaged areas
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every area


If listing wheels and/or tires, post:
-The brand and model
-As many specs as you can, including but not limited to tire size, tread remaining, wheel diameter, width, offset, bolt pattern and centerbore, if multi-piece the lip, barrel and center size. If they have been redrilled post the original bolt pattern and where it was done.
-Any imperfections, including but not limited to curb rash, bends, cracks, repaired areas, scratches. For tires, note any gashes, bubbles, cupping or curb rash
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every wheel


If listing parts, post:
-What brand and what models it can be used on
-An accurate description
-How long it/they have been used for
-Any imperfections
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every area


For miscellaneous items, post:
-A detailed description of the item
-How long it/they were used for
-Any imperfections
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every area


For WTB threads
-Be as detailed as possible.
-List exactly what you want, what variations you will accept, colors or materials, etc.
-Post what you won't accept. This includes imperfections, colors, models, etc.
-Post a price range of what you are willing to pay (typically based on condition).
-Post where you are located and if you would prefer local pickup.


In case the point was not made, everything being sold on this forum must include a price and as many pictures as possible.
-This is not eBay or Craigslist (or any other buy/sell/trade site). Do not post links to those for your ad. The same goes for linking to ads on other forums... either post your information here or have your thread closed.
-Feeler threads are not allowed. If you're not sure about selling it, don't post it.
-Cross-posting within the R3VLimited forum is not allowed. Choose a single subforum for your ad.
-If listing your item for trade, post what you are looking for, what you feel your item is worth, if you would like cash back or if you have cash to put on top.
-Thread crapping is not allowed. If you're not interested in purchasing the item for sale or have nothing positive to add, stay out of the thread or be prepared for a time out. If you complain about the time out, it will be extended.
-Threads can be bumped a maximum of once per day (24h). You are allowed to respond to others more than once a day.
-If listing multiple items, post them in one thread. Exceptions are cars and wheels.
See more
See less

FS: Large OEM tool kit

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    FS: Large OEM tool kit

    Hey guys. This is one of the better ones I've seen lately, with all of the fiddly bits still included. Some surface rust - got rid of most with Evaporust bath - and some chipping. I have a better set of the large pliers than seen here which I will swap out for this one.

    Again, *all* of the tools are here. A complete kit. Works in E30s, E28s, E23s, etc.

    $225 + shipping / fees to lower 48 states. Thanks.













    Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=254176

    #2
    bumparoo
    Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=254176

    Comment


      #3
      $100 offer. If I offend you sorry, I already have one but I like to keep spares for my e30

      Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Sonny View Post
        $100 offer. If I offend you sorry, I already have one but I like to keep spares for my e30

        Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
        No thanks.
        Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=254176

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by K20RI_211 View Post
          No thanks.
          Oh wow I apologize in advance my kit is different , the normal kit is less than $100 all over eBay.

          This one is $300 up I seen,

          Did it come out of a E24 or E31?
          Will it mount to my existing bracket for the E30?


          Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Sonny View Post
            Oh wow I apologize in advance my kit is different , the normal kit is less than $100 all over eBay.

            This one is $300 up I seen,

            Did it come out of a E24 or E31?
            Will it mount to my existing bracket for the E30?


            Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
            Thanks for doing some research. This kit is from an E28 / E23. The one you showed a picture of is from an E24. The complete E24 kits are probably the most valuable, with the E28/E23s right behind it.

            Yes, the E30 has the same mounting holes punched out in the trunk so you can install one of these to look completely factory.
            Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=254176

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by K20RI_211 View Post
              Thanks for doing some research. This kit is from an E28 / E23. The one you showed a picture of is from an E24. The complete E24 kits are probably the most valuable, with the E28/E23s right behind it.



              Yes, the E30 has the same mounting holes punched out in the trunk so you can install one of these to look completely factory.
              Before you know it the toolkits are more valuable then the motor and everyone goes after them in every junkyard, chaos I tell you


              Aha boss try posting this with the E24 fellas I'm sure they got more cash laying around to since most of them also own an E31!

              Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Sonny View Post
                Before you know it the toolkits are more valuable then the motor and everyone goes after them in every junkyard, chaos I tell you


                Aha boss try posting this with the E24 fellas I'm sure they got more cash laying around to since most of them also own an E31!

                Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
                I'm quite familiar with tool kits. This is *not* an E24 tool kit. E24s do not work in E30s; E28 kits do. This is a direct bolt-in to any E30 trunk.
                Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=254176

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by K20RI_211 View Post
                  I'm quite familiar with tool kits. This is *not* an E24 tool kit. E24s do not work in E30s; E28 kits do. This is a direct bolt-in to any E30 trunk.
                  Looks amazing and I want it but I already have buckets of wrenches I'll end up mixing them and loosing these and I'm currently broke : I appreciate your information and I'm sorry in advance.


                  Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Bump
                    Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=254176

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Bumparoo
                      Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=254176

                      Comment


                        #12
                        I sent you a PM. Waiting your reply. Thanks.
                        1990 Hartge H27sp saloon
                        Dogleg 260/5 close ratio gearbox

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X