Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooves
    replied
    Sold out! If there is demand I can cut a few extras sets, but I would need around 3-5 sets to make it worth my time.

Leave a comment:

• Hooves
    replied
    Hey everyone. I cut a few extra sets of these today. 2 sets available. Still $10 shipped.

Leave a comment:

• 88e30is
    replied
    I’ll take these. Are you on the r3v FB page?

Leave a comment:

• Hooves
    replied
    Just bumping. I have one set left for sale. A couple people have messaged me but failed to follow up.

Leave a comment:

• Hooves
    replied
    Originally posted by 88 ragtop View Post
    Well Shit, no wonder you had to make spacers for beer money, expensive taste in beer. As my wife would say building a bimmer is like wanting to eat steak but on a hamburger budget LOL.
    Yeah at $4 a beer I need all the help I can get!

Leave a comment:

• 88 ragtop
    replied
    beer money

Well Shit, no wonder you had to make spacers for beer money, expensive taste in beer. As my wife would say building a bimmer is like wanting to eat steak but on a hamburger budget LOL.

Leave a comment:

• eLKuRLy
    replied
    are you running power steering or manual? why do you say that an e46 rack is better over the z3 in the e30?

Leave a comment:

• Shangsta
    replied
    you will need to modify the joint depending on the year of your car in addition to these spacers. e46(especially zhp)>z3

Leave a comment:

• eLKuRLy
    replied
    Still have a set? Where in Vegas? What else did you need to install the e46 rack? Debating between e46 and z3 rack.
    thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Hooves
    replied
    Had to pay for beer because none of you bought spacers. :(

Leave a comment:

• Hooves
    replied
    Bump

Leave a comment:

• Hooves
    started a topic E36/E46/Z3 Steering Rack Spacer

E36/E46/Z3 Steering Rack Spacer

SOLD OUT.

Needed a set of these to install an E46 rack into my E30. Should work with E36/E46/Z3 power steering racks. Cut a few extra for beer money.

6061 Aluminum/ 14mm thick/ $10 shipped to the US. Paypal preferred.

Last edited by Hooves; 05-24-2019, 10:25 AM.
Working...
X