Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shootnjunky View Post
    Still available? Willing to ship?
    Yes, and maybe (if you'd consider the cost of a wooden crate to ship and the cost of shipping the item for roughly $100 - $150 depending on your location, that's usually when people stop responding...)
    1990 325is Brilliantrot/Natur

Comment

No I need this but max I can do is 450 would U be willing to do 450 shipped. I can’t get one here local for 525 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by troyscott90 View Post
        No I need this but max I can do is 450 would U be willing to do 450 shipped. I can’t get one here local for 525 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        No, definitely not.

For those possibly interested: I’m running this in my e30. I’ll sell it for (near) my asking price. Building a crate and shipping is expensive, and no I’m not shipping this in a cardboard box. If you are not comfortable dropping the extra cash on that, don’t bother asking.

I also have a 3.73 LSD for sale in another thread.

Comment

I am currently running the 3.73 in my s52 swap with tg
          he getrag260

trying to decide if the 3.46 is better combo

Comment

Originally posted by plmichal View Post
            No, definitely not. For those possibly interested: I’m running this in my e30. I’ll sell it for (near) my asking price. Building a crate and shipping is expensive, and no I’m not shipping this in a cardboard box. If you are not comfortable dropping the extra cash on that, don’t bother asking. I also have a 3.73 LSD for sale in another thread.
            Just a heads up you can buy a heavy duty shipping container that easily and securely holds and ships a diff from Home Depot! The are around $12 . I ‘ve shipped lots of diffs and $150 will get it anywhere in the 48 states via FedEx ground..... including the cost of the container. Drive Tastefully!
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
            IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Originally posted by getouth View Post
              Just a heads up you can buy a heavy duty shipping container that easily and securely holds and ships a diff from Home Depot! The are around $12 . I ‘ve shipped lots of diffs and $150 will get it anywhere in the 48 states via FedEx ground..... including the cost of the container. Drive Tastefully!
              yup, even the rubbermaid plastic containers you find at walmart with a lid, just use two appropriately sized pouches of instapak (expanding foam bags) and drill some holes in the lid to secure zip ties and then wrap lid with shrink wrap...easy peasy. I may be interested in this diff depending on how I like my 3.73 with ZF5sp
              1991 318is
              2004 330ci
              2011 335d

Comment

No longer for sale.
                Last edited by plmichal; 11-17-2019, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X