Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IS & ES Cowcatchers, mounting bracket, new fogs, Kamei rear apron, **brake ducts**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IS & ES Cowcatchers, mounting bracket, new fogs, Kamei rear apron, **brake ducts**

Whats up guys. As I've changed direction with my project, I'm selling off some things that are taking up room in the garage. All items are in very good to excellent condition and were all in good enough shape that I was planning to use on my personal car. I've tried to take as many pictures as possible but don't want the post to get too long so if you'd like to see more I'd be happy to send in a PM.

All items are being listed AT OR BELOW what I paid for them, I'm not trying to make a profit here. I have not seen these items coming up for sale much anymore particularly in this condition and the prices will reflect that. I'd prefer to sell the larger items locally but am willing to ship at the buyer's expense. Am also willing to drive (a bit) to meet up in order to save on shipping if you are close by. I work a lot so it may take me a week to get items packaged and shipped but I will be sure to keep you updated throughout the process.

If you are looking to upgrade to an ES/IS front air dam with COMPLETE mounting components, NEW fogs with appropriate hardware, brake air ducts, and one of the nicer rear apron combos to match the cowcatcher front, these are for you. This is one of the more complete setups I have seen come up for sale in some time.

1. IS air dam $350 (SOLD)

2. ES Air Dam $350
    Similarly good condition to the above air dam. The person I bought it from had primed it, however the filler/primer he used chipped a bit during shipping, see photos. You'll need to sand, refill/prime and this one is ready for paint. No cracks or structural damage.

Mounting tabs intact:

Chipped primer:

3. Complete mounting brackets *with hardware* $150 (One set only) (SOLD)

4. NEW Hella fog lights (2 sets) $175 each (1 set SOLD, 1 still available)
    As the title states new fogs for the IS/ES air dam. YES I know you can buy the same lights for a SAAB 900 for $50-75 plus shipping each. HOWEVER, the Saab lights come with the wrong mounting adjusters and incorrect wiring pigtail, see pictures below. I will include NEW Hella mounting adjusters (which go for $10-15 per pack if you can find anyone with them in stock) as well as the appropriate wiring pigtails which I will wire up and cover in heat shrink for you.

Will include pigtails with sale, attached and heat shrink wrapped:

Saab adjusters:

Correct adjusters:

5. IS/ES brake ducts (2 sets) $200 each (Set #1 & #2 SOLD)

6. Kamei rear apron $400 (SOLD)

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by Albie325; 05-16-2019, 07:03 AM.
    '86 325e Zinnoberrot /// '02 325ci Schwarz II /// '18 M4 Azurite Black Metallic ///

Albie325 Build Thread | Albie325 COTM Jan 2021

I’ll take the mounting brackets. Please pm me

Comment

Pmd you !

Comment

UPDATE: IS air dam and mounting brackets are sold pending delivery.

All PM's replied
        '86 325e Zinnoberrot /// '02 325ci Schwarz II /// '18 M4 Azurite Black Metallic ///

Comment

Originally posted by quanaman View Post
          I’ll take the mounting brackets. Please pm me
          Fuuuuuuu. Good grab!
          1987 325i cirrusblau "Beatrix" Let Me Tell You About My e30
          1990 Golf etwas rot "Rosalie" SCRAP
          1991 Golf etwas silber "Silvia"

Originally posted by jeffnhiscars
          ...and you guys are way too into "mast lube & polishing" :)

Comment

One set of fog lights sold, 1 remaining

Comment

Set 1 of the brake ducts sold, set 2 still available

Comment

I’ll take the 2nd set of brake ducts. PM coming your way...
                '91 318is
                '03 540iT M-Sport
                '76 2002

Comment

Set #2 of the brake ducts sold. All pm’s replied.

Comment

Kamei rear apron SOLD

Comment

Bump. ES cowcatcher and 1 set of foglights still available

Comment

ES air dam and last set of fog lights pending sale

Comment

What is the part number for the correct Hella fog light adjusting screws for the 325is cowcatcher valence?

Comment

Originally posted by Albie325 View Post
                            Whats up guys. As I've changed direction with my project, I'm selling off some things that are taking up room in the garage. All items are in very good to excellent condition and were all in good enough shape that I was planning to use on my personal car. I've tried to take as many pictures as possible but don't want the post to get too long so if you'd like to see more I'd be happy to send in a PM.

All items are being listed AT OR BELOW what I paid for them, I'm not trying to make a profit here. I have not seen these items coming up for sale much anymore particularly in this condition and the prices will reflect that. I'd prefer to sell the larger items locally but am willing to ship at the buyer's expense. Am also willing to drive (a bit) to meet up in order to save on shipping if you are close by. I work a lot so it may take me a week to get items packaged and shipped but I will be sure to keep you updated throughout the process.

If you are looking to upgrade to an ES/IS front air dam with COMPLETE mounting components, NEW fogs with appropriate hardware, brake air ducts, and one of the nicer rear apron combos to match the cowcatcher front, these are for you. This is one of the more complete setups I have seen come up for sale in some time.

1. IS air dam $350 (SOLD)

2. ES Air Dam $350
                            Similarly good condition to the above air dam. The person I bought it from had primed it, however the filler/primer he used chipped a bit during shipping, see photos. You'll need to sand, refill/prime and this one is ready for paint. No cracks or structural damage.

Mounting tabs intact:

Chipped primer:

3. Complete mounting brackets *with hardware* $150 (One set only) (SOLD)

4. NEW Hella fog lights (2 sets) $175 each (1 set SOLD, 1 still available)
                            As the title states new fogs for the IS/ES air dam. YES I know you can buy the same lights for a SAAB 900 for $50-75 plus shipping each. HOWEVER, the Saab lights come with the wrong mounting adjusters and incorrect wiring pigtail, see pictures below. I will include NEW Hella mounting adjusters (which go for $10-15 per pack if you can find anyone with them in stock) as well as the appropriate wiring pigtails which I will wire up and cover in heat shrink for you.

Will include pigtails with sale, attached and heat shrink wrapped:

Saab adjusters:

Correct adjusters:

5. IS/ES brake ducts (2 sets) $200 each (Set Home & Forum SOLD)

6. Kamei rear apron $400 (SOLD)

Thanks for looking!
                            On the Saab fog lights, are you talking about the housings themselves are the same as the Saab 900. If that is the case, I need just a retaining ring for one of mine. Can it still be ordered through Saab

Comment

Are the 2nd set of fogs still available w/ mounting screws?
                              TJ - Alpine 88' 325IC

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X