Parts parts & parts! - prices reduced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parts parts & parts! - prices reduced

Trunk liner pieces - OK condition spare tire cover piece and rear trunk liner piece. Spare tire cover piece has some paint or black rtv stuff I can't clean off about the size of a loonie. Please look at pictures for a better idea of the condition. Asking $50 ea.

M42 powersteering pump - comes with original brackets and banjo bolts. Pump definitely needs a rebuild kit and new crush washers and a good clean up. Asking $60

Original M42 coil pack - works fine, switched to COP. Asking $20

M42 spark plug wires - have 5 of them, $5 ea.

Taillight seal - brand new, never used $20.

Pair of anthracite grey comfort seats - passenger missing metal rod on the seat slider - sold

Prices in Canadian, can send more pictures at request and let me know your postal code for shipping.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like othatseric.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like othatseric.

Last edited by othatseric; 08-29-2019, 02:06 PM.

bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Odd request.... Door gong cover?

Comment

Originally posted by punnzzells View Post
          Odd request.... Door gong cover?
          Ill have to check. You're talking about just the small rectangular cover right?

Comment

Where you located?
            If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
              Where you located?
              Toronto ontario

Comment

Originally posted by othatseric View Post

Ill have to check. You're talking about just the small rectangular cover right?
                Yes,

And an a/c switch and hazard switch if you have one....I know of another guy looking for these.

Comment

Originally posted by punnzzells View Post

Yes,

And an a/c switch and hazard switch if you have one....I know of another guy looking for these.
                  Hey, thats a negative on both. Sorry!

Comment

All good....thanks for looking!

Comment

i'll take the coil pack, message me total price shipped, to 32257, and your PayPal info.
                      sigpic

Comment

interested in the power steering kit. When you say rebuild kit, is that just the washers for the lines or does the pump not work?
                        318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                        '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
                          interested in the power steering kit. When you say rebuild kit, is that just the washers for the lines or does the pump not work?
                          Bmw sells a rebuild kit for the pump itself. It has a new seal for the pump driveshaft and a few o rings. The crush washers for the lines you need to buy seperately. The pump worked fine when i took it off. I can send you pictures of the internal rotor if youd like.

Eric

Comment

Working...
                          X