No announcement yet.

E30 / 1991 318is Parts FS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reduced the price on that center console to $25. It's expensive to ship, thus the cheaper price. I'll work with you on shipping. I just really don't want to throw it out, as it's a great piece. I also have a set of stock springs for $20 if anyone is interested. Will send photos on request.

Thanks.
    Last edited by blackflagged; 01-03-2020, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Bump for a local guy! I’ve had my E30 for about a year and have never seen another around here except for a slammed red early model coupe
      1990 E30 325i sedan - Gletscherblau (280) over Indigo cloth (0271)

Comment

Center console still available?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigepi741 View Post
          Center console still available?
          Yes. I’m quoting shipping for another person today, so let me know and I’ll get a quote for you in case that falls through.

Comment

Shipped to 06824?

Comment

How's the steering wheel? Does the grip section "twist" on the underlying structure? Is the turn signal canceller intact? I may be interested in that (no airbag) and the center console.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigepi741 View Post
                Shipped to 06824?
                Sent you a PM with the shipping quote. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by mike.bmw View Post
                  How's the steering wheel? Does the grip section "twist" on the underlying structure? Is the turn signal canceller intact? I may be interested in that (no airbag) and the center console.
                  Steering wheel is good. The leather doesn’t twist at all and is in good shape. No cracks, maybe just a few little dots in a couple places on the back. And yes the turn signal canceller is in tact. I can send you photos if you PM me your email. Or email me at info@getblackflagged.com. Thanks.

Comment

Bump. Still available.

Comment

Working...
                    X