Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fried/piper
    replied
    I’ll be in Tampa on the 26th and 27th for a concert. Will check back with you a day or 2 before

Leave a comment:

• blackflagged
    replied
    Originally posted by Fried/piper View Post
    If you still have the trunk carpeting next weekend I’ll take it
    Sounds good!

Leave a comment:

• Fried/piper
    replied
    If you still have the trunk carpeting next weekend I’ll take it

Leave a comment:

• blackflagged
    replied
    Prices reduced on some items to help them move. Everything is updated in the first post. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• blackflagged
    replied
    Originally posted by majdomo View Post
    What's the condition of the steering wheel? Any detaching of the foam from the inner metal core? (Mine is separated from about 10 to 2 o'clock, and it'll twist about 30 degrees from center around the inner core.)
    No issues. I can take some more photos or a video for you if that would help?

Leave a comment:

• majdomo
    replied
    What's the condition of the steering wheel? Any detaching of the foam from the inner metal core? (Mine is separated from about 10 to 2 o'clock, and it'll twist about 30 degrees from center around the inner core.)

Leave a comment:

• blackflagged
    replied
    Tool kit is now sold. Still have the HVAC system, full trunk kit, and the other items as listed. Open to offers. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• blackflagged
    replied
    Originally posted by TheB1G Lebowski View Post
    Any trunk stuff left? I need everything, my trunk was stripped when I got it. Thanks.
    Yes, still have the complete kit.

Leave a comment:

• TheB1G Lebowski
    replied
    Any trunk stuff left? I need everything, my trunk was stripped when I got it. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• blackflagged
    replied
    Speaker panels are sold.

Leave a comment:

• blackflagged
    replied
    eBrake and boot, clock, radio, and antenna are sold. Sale pending on tool kit. The rest are still available.

Leave a comment:

• majdomo
    replied
    Originally posted by blackflagged View Post
    just replied to your PM. Glad you like the videos! Hope the bearing job goes smoothly for you!

Thanks... gonna need it, getting the bearing puller set from local parts store this weekend...

Ezekiel 25:17

Leave a comment:

• blackflagged
    replied
    Originally posted by monty23psk View Post
    interested in the 6-button if ihaveaquestion does not take it. I am in Miami so wondering shipping to 33156.
    the 6-button sold. thanks for your interest though!

Leave a comment:

• blackflagged
    replied
    Originally posted by majdomo View Post
    You have a pm from me... +1 and big ups for the videos. I’m doing the rear wheel bearings on mine next weekend. Just got the Ford front puller today for the job!

Ezekiel 25:17
    just replied to your PM. Glad you like the videos! Hope the bearing job goes smoothly for you!

Leave a comment:

• blackflagged
    replied
    Originally posted by ihaveaquestion View Post
    I'll take the eight button clock and the radio.
    someone beat you to the radio via a PM. It is sold. Thanks for your interest though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X