Genuine Mtech 1 Body Kit Complete - Los Angeles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Genuine Mtech 1 Body Kit Complete - Los Angeles

Flying into Los Angeles Friday and departing on Saturday.

Have some spare space and can carry one or two sets of mtech 1 body kits along with me if anyone is interested.

Price starting from $2,300 depending on which rear apron/spoiler you pick.

Local pick up downtown, LA preferred. Will consider shipping from LA if someone is really keen.

These will fit in your carry on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    /// MTech Belts ///

S52 BUILD

M3 VERT BUILD

Comment

I brought an entire set on the airplane. It fit in a box 2m x 30 cm x 60 cm which is pretty much the max they'll accept (sum of dimensions < 3m).

Unless you're flying business or 1st or have elite status with the airline though it's not cheap... About $300 if I remember well.

Comment

Originally posted by tcheb View Post
        I brought an entire set on the airplane. It fit in a box 2m x 30 cm x 60 cm which is pretty much the max they'll accept (sum of dimensions < 3m).

Unless you're flying business or 1st or have elite status with the airline though it's not cheap... About $300 if I remember well.

Flying business + also in the industry so I bring a lot more than most people could :)

Note: Already have 4 complete euro bumper sets packed for a customer in LA

Comment

I’m interested in 1 of the spare trunk spoiler I see in the top pic! I’m in NorCal by the Bay Area would you consider shipping to me? Hopefully you have PayPal also! If so Let me know I can pmd you with my info thanks !

Comment

Is that an Mtech spare rear apron for early model ? Can you Pmd me with a price on the spoiler and on both pls!

Comment

Pmd
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Classicoe30 View Post
                I’m interested in 1 of the spare trunk spoiler I see in the top pic! I’m in NorCal by the Bay Area would you consider shipping to me? Hopefully you have PayPal also! If so Let me know I can pmd you with my info thanks !
                I actually might be flying into SFO next time I come over to go to CA Tuned. Perhaps stay in touch, search my FB page

Comment

Working...
                X